Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan~ Remake

Just now, __________________________ said:

I'll start you now, I just needed to know that you were okay with the decision)

You awoke, but you saw nothing. Only pitch black. There was a slight glow, it seemed to be approaching you.

In a heartbeat, it was in front of you. A cat.

"Hello, Starrykit," it seemed to say

Starrykit's tail bushed up when she heard the voice and she mewled.

7 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"It's alright, you don't have to be afraid.." The cat said. "I am Spiritstar,"

Starrykit strained to see the other cat. She thought she saw a faint outline of the former leader. She wasn't sure, though.

Edited by Cyclone The Dragon
lol spelling check

1 minute ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Starrykit strained to see the other cat. She thought she saw a faint outline of one of the Clan's previous leaders. She wasn't sure, though.

The darkness faded, revealing a mountain.

"This is where a leader will fall, and a battle will be fought." Spiritstar said.

The image soon faded back into darkness, and the cat disappeared.

You awoke next to a she-cat and a pair of kits. Another she-cat slept in a far corner.

Were you dreaming?

33 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Everyone was asleep. But you heard soft murmurs outside.

Starrykit crept past her mother and siblings. She exited the nursery and tried to eavesdrop on what was happening. (also ima just say that starrykit doesn't remember her real mother or father and thinks that her adopted family is her real family)

• Paw up 1

6 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Starrykit crept past her mother and siblings. She exited the nursery and tried to eavesdrop on what was happening. (also ima just say that starrykit doesn't remember her real mother or father and thinks that her adopted family is her real family)

It was still dark, and there were few cats. A small group headed for the entrance, and another group of three cats talking. Nobody seemed to notice you.

• Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

It was still dark, and there were few cats. A small group headed for the entrance, and another group of three cats talking. Nobody seemed to notice you.

Starrykit looked at the fresh-kill pile and spotted a thrush. Spiritsky would be so pround of me if I got her some fresh-kill. She thought, grabbing the thrush. She started carrying it back to the nursery and tripped over one of the wings.

40 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Starrykit looked at the fresh-kill pile and spotted a thrush. Spiritsky would be so pround of me if I got her some fresh-kill. She thought, grabbing the thrush. She started carrying it back to the nursery and tripped over one of the wings.

It hurt. You cut yourself on a sharp rock, and started to bleed.

12 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

(You here???)

Yeah, sorry. Just a little busy

4 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

It hurt. You cut yourself on a sharp rock, and started to bleed.

Yeah, sorry. Just a little busy

(Aight.)

Starrykit yelped in pain and jumped away from the rock. She looked at her paw and there was a pretty large gash which was oozing blood. She limped as fast a she could to the medicine cat den.

16 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

(Aight.)

Starrykit yelped in pain and jumped away from the rock. She looked at her paw and there was a pretty large gash which was oozing blood. She limped as fast a she could to the medicine cat den.

The medicine cat was nowhere to be seen, but with the rustle of the bush, you heard her voice.

"Hello?" She called, appearing from a small hole. "Starrykit? What happened?" She asked approaching

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

The medicine cat was nowhere to be seen, but with the rustle of the bush, you heard her voice.

"Hello?" She called, appearing from a small hole. "Starrykit? What happened?" She asked approaching

Starrykit held out her paw, which was still bleeding. "I was getting a thrush for Spiritsky and I tripped over one of it's wings and a rock stabbed my paw." She said, then hissed with pain as an ivy tendril brushed her paw.

Starrykit held out her paw, which was still bleeding. "I was getting a thrush for Spiritsky and I tripped over one of it's wings and a rock stabbed my paw." She said, then hissed with pain as an ivy tendril brushed her paw.

"Alright, clean up the scratch, I'll get some cobwebs." She instructed, going into a small space.

"Alright, clean up the scratch, I'll get some cobwebs." She instructed, going into a small space.

Starrykit nodded and started vigorously licking her wound. She spotted some goldenrod and picked a little bit up. She chewed a little bit into a poultice and smeared it over the spot where she was bleeding.

Starrykit nodded and started vigorously licking her wound. She spotted some goldenrod and picked a little bit up. She chewed a little bit into a poultice and smeared it over the spot where she was bleeding.

The medicine cat appeared a little later, cobweb in her jaws.

She set them down when she noticed the goldenrod poultice. She muttered something you couldn't hear.

"Smart," She said

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

The medicine cat appeared a little later, cobweb in her jaws.

She set them down when she noticed the goldenrod poultice. She muttered something you couldn't hear.

"Smart," She said

Starrykit smiled a little. "I saw you chew up this plant a few times before when someone was bleeding." She said proudly. "I wanna be a medicine cat so I can learn aaaallll about stuff and be really smart like you."

2 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Starrykit smiled a little. "I saw you chew up this plant a few times before when someone was bleeding." She said proudly. "I wanna be a medicine cat so I can learn aaaallll about stuff and be really smart like you."

"Oh?" The medicine cat looked surprised, "Well, I guess it is time for me to take on an apprentice.."

She thought for a second, muttering again. She looked at you, "You will be made an apprentice in two moons.. So I could ask Moonstar.." The medicine cat trailed off. "Alright, when it's time for you're ceremony, I'll ask Moonstar to consider making you my apprentice." 

"Oh?" The medicine cat looked surprised, "Well, I guess it is time for me to take on an apprentice.."

She thought for a second, muttering again. She looked at you, "You will be made an apprentice in two moons.. So I could ask Moonstar.." The medicine cat trailed off. "Alright, when it's time for you're ceremony, I'll ask Moonstar to consider making you my apprentice." 

"Yay!" Starrykit meowed excitedly. She unsheathed her claws and dug them into the ground, attempting not to go bouncing around everywhere.

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"What are you doing up so early anyway?" She asked

"I had this weird dream where this cat called Spiritstar showed me a cliff and said that someone is gonna die there or something, then I woke up." Starrykit said, gingerly placing her hurt paw on the ground. "It kinda scared me."

2 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

"I had this weird dream where this cat called Spiritstar showed me a cliff and said that someone is gonna die there or something, then I woke up." Starrykit said, gingerly placing her hurt paw on the ground. "It kinda scared me."

"Someone's gonna die? Cliff? Spiritstar?" The medicine cat was confused. "What were her exact words?"