Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan~ Remake

2 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

"'This is where a leader will fall, and a battle will be fought,' they had said." Starrykit answered.

"Hmm.. It's normal to be scared once you receive one.." The medicine cat said, "But why did Spiritstar foretell it?" She asked herself

Just now, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"Well I played a game with em." She said happily

"Huh.." Duskpaw trailed off, Darkpaw spoke.

"It's stupid. Going near a lynx like that. Kit or not." He said bitterly

Starrykit tipped her head at the medicine cat, confused.

"Never mind, we'll figure it out later.." She nudged you. "Right now, you should get back to you're nest, before Spiritsky wakes."

Just now, Green the Fiery Fox said:

*confused kit noises*

"Don't mind him. He's.. Bitter towards others.." Duskpaw said

"No. I just think that she shouldn't have went up to the lynx." Darkpaw argued

"The lynx was just a kit though?" Duskpaw replied.

"Yes, but did you not see it's mother?" Darkpaw hissed

Duskpaw went quiet.

"If Moonstar hadn't jumped in, she would've been dead." Darkpaw meowed, obviously believing it was true

Just now, __________________________ said:

"Never mind, we'll figure it out later.." She nudged you. "Right now, you should get back to you're nest, before Spiritsky wakes."

Starrykit nodded and bounded out of the medicine cat den. She grabbed the thrush again, then stopped. She put the thrush down and picked up the stone that she had stepped on, She ran back to the medicine cat den and laid the rock down there, then ran back, grabbed the thrush, and dragged it into the nursery.

Starrykit nodded and bounded out of the medicine cat den. She grabbed the thrush again, then stopped. She put the thrush down and picked up the stone that she had stepped on, She ran back to the medicine cat den and laid the rock down there, then ran back, grabbed the thrush, and dragged it into the nursery.

It was near dawn when you finished. Skykit was waking, like he usually does at this time. He opened his silver eyes and looked at you, "Good morning, Starrykit," He whispered

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

It was near dawn when you finished. Skykit was waking, like he usually does at this time. He opened his silver eyes and looked at you, "Good morning, Starrykit," He whispered

Starrykit nodded to Skykit and sat down next to him. She stared at Spiritsky, hoping that her mother would wake up and she could give Spiritsky the thrush soon.

10 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Don't mind him. He's.. Bitter towards others.." Duskpaw said

"No. I just think that she shouldn't have went up to the lynx." Darkpaw argued

"The lynx was just a kit though?" Duskpaw replied.

"Yes, but did you not see it's mother?" Darkpaw hissed

Duskpaw went quiet.

"If Moonstar hadn't jumped in, she would've been dead." Darkpaw meowed, obviously believing it was true

She was still very confused... 

Starrykit nodded to Skykit and sat down next to him. She stared at Spiritsky, hoping that her mother would wake up and she could give Spiritsky the thrush soon.

The dawn light filtered through the den, waking Moonkit, her crimson eyes glittering in the first light. "Morning!" She partly whispered

1 minute ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

She was still very confused... 

"I- Okay.. I guess you're right.." Duskpaw admitted

"Of course I'm right. When am I ever wrong?" Darkpaw hissed

"Darkpaw! Duskpaw!"

"Well.. We have to go, bye Glimmeringkit!" Duskpaw said, trotting over to an older car

Darkpaw went without saying goodbye

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"I- Okay.. I guess you're right.." Duskpaw admitted

"Of course I'm right. When am I ever wrong?" Darkpaw hissed

"Darkpaw! Duskpaw!"

"Well.. We have to go, bye Glimmeringkit!" Duskpaw said, trotting over to an older car

Darkpaw went without saying goodbye

She wanted to go find her friend(the lynx), but she knew they went away with their mom. S a d

9 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

"Morning." Starrykit whispered back.

A couple minutes later, Spiritsky awoke, her blue eyes were tired, yet full of happiness. "Good morning, my kits.." She whispered

7 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

She wanted to go find her friend(the lynx), but she knew they went away with their mom. S a d

The memory of the kit still lingered in your mind. Would you ever meet again? If you did, would you recognize each other?

The questions didn't have answers.

The memory of the kit still lingered in your mind. Would you ever meet again? If you did, would you recognize each other?

The questions didn't have answers.

S A D

A couple minutes later, Spiritsky awoke, her blue eyes were tired, yet full of happiness. "Good morning, my kits.." She whispered

"Spiritsky! I got you something." Starrykit said, picking up the thrush and giving it to her mother with difficulty, as it was almost as big as her.

1 minute ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

S A D

Something pounced on you.

"Rawr!" A kit's voice exclaimed, full of playfulness

1 minute ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

"Spiritsky! I got you something." Starrykit said, picking up the thrush and giving it to her mother with difficulty, as it was almost as big as her.

"Thank you, sweetheart.." Spiritsky said, looking down at it, then back at you, and glancing at your siblings. "Do you want to share it?" She asked

4 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Thank you, sweetheart.." Spiritsky said, looking down at it, then back at you, and glancing at your siblings. "Do you want to share it?" She asked

Starrykit licked her paw that had been injured. It didn't hurt, but the cobwebs had rubbed on her pad a little bit, making them itch. She was also trying to make sure Spiritsky didn't see her injury.

Just now, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Starrykit licked her paw that had been injured. It didn't hurt, but the cobwebs had rubbed on her pad a little bit, making them itch. She was also trying to make sure Spiritsky didn't see her injury.

"Can we?" Skykit asked

Spiritsky nodded, she didn't seem to notice your injury.