Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan~ Remake

2 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Starrykit ran over to the fresh-kill pile again, grabbing a mouse and settling down to eat it.

The mouse filled your stomach.

The medicine cat exited her den, approaching the fresh-kill pile.

Just now, Green the Fiery Fox said:

She tried to kick at skykit's stomach.

You kicked at him successfully. He stumbled back and pounced again.

6 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

She quickly tried to jump out of the way.

You just barely got out of the way. Instead, Skykit landed on the blue-gray she-cat, who whirled around and hissed at the kit, but relaxed once she realized who it was

"Be careful where you're pouncing." She said, walking away

5 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Starrykit was watching the clouds now, her tail twitching.

You saw shapes. One cloud looked slightly like a cat, and there was another cloud that looked almost the same as it. The two clouds collided, and one cloud disappeared, while the other cloud kept it's shape. Was it connected to the words Spiritstar had said?

Just now, __________________________ said:

You saw shapes. One cloud looked slightly like a cat, and there was another cloud that looked almost the same as it. The two clouds collided, and one cloud disappeared, while the other cloud kept it's shape. Was it connected to the words Spiritstar had said?

Starrykit shivered a tiny bit. Stupid dream. 

8 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

You just barely got out of the way. Instead, Skykit landed on the blue-gray she-cat, who whirled around and hissed at the kit, but relaxed once she realized who it was

"Be careful where you're pouncing." She said, walking away

:<

On 5/15/2021 at 9:55 PM, __________________________ said:

"I'm Starrynight," She replied, "Now c'mon, lets go.." She nudged you again

(I'll try to get it to you eventually, either tomorrow or the day after. (Mainly b/c I gtg).)

(Thanks for making an archives! Also I forgot Constellationkit has siblings, does she have any in the clan or are they all dead/abandoned?)

"Alright," Constellationkit said, walking forwards, she decided to talk as she walked, "why does everyone listen to Moonstar?"

• Paw up 1

19 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

:<

"Oops.." Skykit said, a little upset

19 hours ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Starrykit shivered and got up. 

(tbh wanna do a time skip and make starry an apprentice ;w;)

~Two Moons Later~

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the cliff for a clan meeting." Moonstar's words echoed of the stone walls.

Cats gathered under the cliff, gazing up at their leader. Spiritsky had groomed you and your siblings that morning, she wanted you to look your best.

Lunarowl, the other queen, joined the crowd, her stomach showing that her kitting was soon.

Shadownight, the medicine cat, was at the front of the crowd.

You, Spiritsky, and your siblings were also in the front, ready for the ceremony.

"It is time for three kits to be apprenticed." Moonstar announced. "Moonkit, Skykit, and Starrykit, please step forward."

Skykit tried his best to keep calm, and walk up to the cliff, Moonkit had no trouble keeping calm.

19 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(Thanks for making an archives! Also I forgot Constellationkit has siblings, does she have any in the clan or are they all dead/abandoned?)

"Alright," Constellationkit said, walking forwards, she decided to talk as she walked, "why does everyone listen to Moonstar?"

Abandoned)

Starry night walked alongside you.

"Because she's leader of our clan. Given nine lives by the Moon Spirits," She replied

• Like 1

Just now, __________________________ said:

"Oops.." Skykit said, a little upset

~Two Moons Later~

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the cliff for a clan meeting." Moonstar's words echoed of the stone walls.

Cats gathered under the cliff, gazing up at their leader. Spiritsky had groomed you and your siblings that morning, she wanted you to look your best.

Lunarowl, the other queen, joined the crowd, her stomach showing that her knitting was soon.

You, Spiritsky, and your siblings were also in the front, ready for the ceremony.

"It is time for three kits to be apprenticed." Moonstar announced. "Moonkit, Skykit, and Starrykit, please step forward."

Skykit tried his best to keep calm, and walk up to the cliff, Moonkit had no trouble keeping calm.

Abandoned)

Starry night walked alongside you.

"Because she's leader of our clan. Given nine lives by the Moon Spirits," She replied

"Huh? What's a clan? What's a life? What's a moon spirit?" Constellationkit was bursting with questions.

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Huh? What's a clan? What's a life? What's a moon spirit?" Constellationkit was bursting with questions.

The she-cat giggled, "You sure are a curious kit," She said, "A clan is where you have friends and family all in one place. Of course, you could have friends outside the clan, but you must never let Moonstar know. And you more than likely have kin outside the clan." She answered the first question. "A life is what your living right now. A spark inside you that keeps you here, in this world." The second question was answered. She didn't answer the third question

• Eek! 1

16 hours ago, __________________________ said:

~Two Moons Later~

Lunarowl, the other queen, joined the crowd, her stomach showing that her knitting was soon.

Starrykit stepped forward, practically vibrating with energy.

Name: Eclipsemoon

Appearance/Looks: Eclipse.thumb.png.a1d72ff10764f283db5116f8f8919787.png

Description: Born into MoonClan and kidnapped by a Twoleg as an apprentice, Eclipsemoon is very serious, snappy, and secretive. The only cats he likes hanging out with are his closest friends (if this guy is accepted any options for frendos?) and his little sister. As for his collar, he can't get it off. Lots of warriors have tried. Never succeded. SOME TWOLEG WITCHERY :D

Mother: Ded

Father: Ded

Siblings: my one other OC

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Starrykit stepped forward, practically vibrating with energy.

Once you reached the cliff, you sat down with your siblings.

"Skykit, Moonkit, and Starrykit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed." Moonstar started. "From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Skypaw, Moonpaw, and Starrypaw." The leader announced. "Darknight, you have proven to be a loyal warrior of MoonClan, you will be the mentor of Skypaw." Moonstar said, calling to the warrior, who came up and touched noses with Skypaw, and the two took their places in the crowd.

A moment's later, Moonstar continued, "Shadowsky, you haven't had an apprentice since Talonpaw died." Moonstar said, a slight sound of annoyance in her bitter tone.

Talonpaw?

"I trust you to mentor Moonpaw, pass on all you know to this apprentice." Moonstar said. Another cat came up, Shadowsky. She touched noses with Moonpaw, and they took they're places in the crowd.

Moonstar's eyes rested on you. "Shadownight. It is time that you took on an apprentice, you've shown to be a medicine cat of great skill, and I trust that you will pass on all you know to this apprentice." The clan leader announced.

Shadownight came up and touched noses with you. Then, the two of you went to the edge of the crowd.

The crowd cheered, "Skypaw! Moonpaw!"

Weren't they supposed to cheer your new name too?

55 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Name: Eclipsemoon

Appearance/Looks: Eclipse.thumb.png.a1d72ff10764f283db5116f8f8919787.png

Description: Born into MoonClan and kidnapped by a Twoleg as an apprentice, Eclipsemoon is very serious, snappy, and secretive. The only cats he likes hanging out with are his closest friends (if this guy is accepted any options for frendos?) and his little sister. As for his collar, he can't get it off. Lots of warriors have tried. Never succeded. SOME TWOLEG WITCHERY :D

Mother: Ded

Father: Ded

Siblings: my one other OC

So Rouge? I can do that)

Close Frends- 

Jay- Silver-blue tom, yellow eyes.

Tiger Lily- Ginger she-cat, lilac eyes; Lily for short

Siren- Mint green she-cat, amber eyes.

Mother Figure- Scarlet- Crimson she-cat, blind.

Father Figure- Thorn- Pale brown tom, silver eyes.

Sibling Figures- Jay. (Maybe Lily and Siren.). Fox- Crimson middle-aged she-cat with a white underbelly, silver eyes; Nearly blind

(You might come across more cats later in the story)

-Keep

-Change

10 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Once you reached the cliff, you sat down with your siblings.

"Skykit, Moonkit, and Starrykit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed." Moonstar started. "From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Skypaw, Moonpaw, and Starrypaw." The leader announced. "Darknight, you have proven to be a loyal warrior of MoonClan, you will be the mentor of Skypaw." Moonstar said, calling to the warrior, who came up and touched noses with Skypaw, and the two took their places in the crowd.

A moment's later, Moonstar continued, "Shadowsky, you haven't had an apprentice since Talonpaw died." Moonstar said, a slight sound of annoyance in her bitter tone.

Talonpaw?

"I trust you to mentor Moonpaw, pass on all you know to this apprentice." Moonstar said. Another cat came up, Shadowsky. She touched noses with Moonpaw, and they took they're places in the crowd.

Moonstar's eyes rested on you. "Shadownight. It is time that you took on an apprentice, you've shown to be a medicine cat of great skill, and I trust that you will pass on all you know to this apprentice." The clan leader announced.

Shadownight came up and touched noses with you. Then, the two of you went to the edge of the crowd.

The crowd cheered, "Skypaw! Moonpaw!"

Weren't they supposed to cheer your new name too?

So Rouge? I can do that)

Close Frends- 

Jay- Silver-blue tom, yellow eyes.

Tiger Lily- Ginger she-cat, lilac eyes; Lily for short

Siren- Mint green she-cat, amber eyes.

Mother Figure- Scarlet- Crimson she-cat, blind.

Father Figure- Thorn- Pale brown tom, silver eyes.

Sibling Figures- Jay. (Maybe Lily and Siren.). Fox- Crimson middle-aged she-cat with a white underbelly, silver eyes; Nearly blind

(You might come across more cats later in the story)

-Keep

-Change

(Aight. was hoping he could be part of MoonClan but ok)

Starrypaw, confused, looked at everybody. Why aren't they cheering my name? Not even Spiritsky?

9 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

(Sure! was hoping he could be part of MoonClan but ok)

Starrypaw, confused, looked at everybody. Why aren't they cheering my name? Not even Spiritsky?

{Starrypaw}

The medicine cat flicked her tail dismissively. She got up and trotted towards the medicine den, not waiting for you.

{Eclipsemoon}

Well, you could be in MoonClan, I guess I just misunderstood. The cats could just be cats you've met on your journey home, and have grown close to?)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

{Starrypaw}

The medicine cat flicked her tail dismissively. She got up and trotted towards the medicine den, not waiting for you.

{Eclipsemoon}

Well, you could be in MoonClan, I guess I just misunderstood. The cats could just be cats you've met on your journey home, and have grown close to?)

Starrypaw ran to Shadownight. "Why didn't they cheer my name?"

(Aight! sounds much good)

Eclipsemoon had cheered Starrypaw's name, but had stopped quickly after realizing nobody else had.

• Paw up 1

15 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Starrypaw ran to Shadownight. "Why didn't they cheer my name?"

(Aight! sounds much good)

Eclipsemoon had cheered Starrypaw's name, but had stopped quickly after realizing nobody else had.

{Starrypaw}

"Because Moonstar forbids it." The she-cat meowed bitterly. "Anyways, we should start with the basics, such as.. Cobweb. What's cobweb used for?" She asked

{Eclipsemoon}

Instead, they cheered Skypaw's and Moonpaw's new names, without even showing any sign of acknowledging Starrypaw had recieved her apprentice name.

But why?

You saw Spiritsky glance towards the medicine den. She got up a trotted over to the den.

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

{Starrypaw}

"Because Moonstar forbids it." The she-cat meowed bitterly. "Anyways, we should start with the basics, such as.. Cobweb. What's cobweb used for?" She asked

{Eclipsemoon}

Instead, they cheered Skypaw's and Moonpaw's new names, without even showing any sign of acknowledging Starrypaw had recieved her apprentice name.

But why?

You saw Spiritsky glance towards the medicine den. She got up a trotted over to the den.

Starrypaw blinked. Well. If Moonstar forbids medicine cat apprentices from being cheered for, then I guess I might as well just not cheer for any apprentice ceremony, either. "Cobweb is used to stop bleeding."

Eclipsemoon walked after Spiritsky. He kind of considered her a mother, as Starrypaw did, but he had never felt the closeness he did to her as he did Scarlet and Thorn.

1 minute ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Starrypaw blinked. Well. If Moonstar forbids medicine cat apprentices from being cheered for, then I guess I might as well just not cheer for any apprentice ceremony, either. "Cobweb is used to stop bleeding."

Eclipsemoon walked after Spiritsky. He kind of considered her a mother, as Starrypaw did, but he had never felt the closeness he did to her as he did Scarlet and Thorn.

{Starrypaw}

"That's co-" The medicine cat cut off. "Spiritsky? Did you need something?"

{Eclipsemoon}

Spiritsky had already entered the den once you got there.

Should you go in? What would Moonstar do?

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

{Starrypaw}

"That's co-" The medicine cat cut off. "Spiritsky? Did you need something?"

{Eclipsemoon}

Spiritsky had already entered the den once you got there.

Should you go in? What would Moonstar do?

Starrypaw blinked at Spiritsky. "Hi."

Eclipsemoon entered the medicine cat den as well.

6 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Starrypaw blinked at Spiritsky. "Hi."

Eclipsemoon entered the medicine cat den as well.

Spiritsky looked uneasy. "I wanted to congratulate you.." She trailed off as Eclipsemoon entered the den.

You entered the den, Shadownight, the medicine cat, looked annoyed.

Spiritsky looked at you as well, she looked a little confused.

• Like 1