Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan~ Remake

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Spiritsky looked uneasy. "I wanted to congratulate you.." She trailed off as Eclipsemoon entered the den.

You entered the den, Shadownight, the medicine cat, looked annoyed.

Spiritsky looked at you as well, she looked a little confused.

Starrypaw smiled a little at Spiritsky.

Eclipsemoon went over to Starrypaw and smiled at her. "Congrats on becoming an apprentice." He said with a purr.

33 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Starrypaw smiled a little at Spiritsky.

Eclipsemoon went over to Starrypaw and smiled at her. "Congrats on becoming an apprentice." He said with a purr.

You felt happy that at least some cats acknowledge your apprenticeship.

"Alright, congrats were said, now Starrypaw needs peace and quiet if she is to concentrate." Shadownight snapped, crowding you and Spiritsky out of the den

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

You felt happy that at least some cats acknowledge your apprenticeship.

"Alright, congrats were said, now Starrypaw needs peace and quiet if she is to concentrate." Shadownight snapped, crowding you and Spiritsky out of the den

Starrypaw turned back to Shadownight.

Eclipsemoon dipped his head to Shadownight and exited the medicine cat den. He went out of the camp, hoping to hunt.

11 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Starrypaw turned back to Shadownight.

Eclipsemoon dipped his head to Shadownight and exited the medicine cat den. He went out of the camp, hoping to hunt.

Eclipsemoon and Spiritsky had left, and you could concentrate better. Shadownight had set 2 different piles of berries in front of you.

One pile was made of scarlet berries, while the other one was made up of purple-blue berries.

"Which pile of berries are the ones we must never use?" Shadownight said

What was the difference? Aren't they both berries? What does one do that the other doesn't?

A little later, you reached the waterfall. The pool of water was tempting you to fish, but the scent of bird a little further seemed to tug at you.

Eclipsemoon and Spiritsky had left, and you could concentrate better. Shadownight had set 2 different piles of berries in front of you.

One pile was made of scarlet berries, while the other one was made up of purple-blue berries.

"Which pile of berries are the ones we must never use?" Shadownight said

What was the difference? Aren't they both berries? What does one do that the other doesn't?

A little later, you reached the waterfall. The pool of water was tempting you to fish, but the scent of bird a little further seemed to tug at you.

Starrypaw stared at the scarlet berries. When she had been playing with her siblings near the berry bush (I'm assuming that this is the ThunderClan camp by the lake, except it's been a long time and ThunderClan has become MoonClan) Spiritsky had warned her never to eat them. "Those red ones." Starrypaw said. 

Eclipsemoon followed the scent trail, dropping into a crouch. He saw a starling up ahead, about two fox-lengths away from him. He pounced on the bird and swiftly killed it.

Just now, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Starrypaw stared at the scarlet berries. When she had been playing with her siblings near the berry bush (I'm assuming that this is the ThunderClan camp by the lake, except it's been a long time and ThunderClan has become MoonClan) Spiritsky had warned her never to eat them. "Those red ones." Starrypaw said. 

Eclipsemoon followed the scent trail, dropping into a crouch. He saw a starling up ahead, about two fox-lengths away from him. He pounced on the bird and swiftly killed it.

(Nope, it's the mountain Spiritstar showed you, but, obviously, you don't know that b/c you never got a clear veiw of the mountain. All you know is that your really high up. But there's some bushes, and a little bit of undergrowth from where it had grown on the mountain. This is basically just an entirely different AU.)

Shadownight looked pleased, "Correct." She praised. She took the bright red berries and set them aside. "Now, can you tell me what these are?" The medicine cat flicked her tail towards the purple-blue berries.

Killing the bird, you heard a hiss not far off. But there was nowhere to put the starling until you got back.

Should you check it ou, and risk the starling being stolen? Or would you just take the bird back to camp and not investigate?

5 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

(Nope, it's the mountain Spiritstar showed you, but, obviously, you don't know that b/c you never got a clear veiw of the mountain. All you know is that your really high up. But there's some bushes, and a little bit of undergrowth from where it had grown on the mountain. This is basically just an entirely different AU.)

Shadownight looked pleased, "Correct." She praised. She took the bright red berries and set them aside. "Now, can you tell me what these are?" The medicine cat flicked her tail towards the purple-blue berries.

Killing the bird, you heard a hiss not far off. But there was nowhere to put the starling until you got back.

Should you check it ou, and risk the starling being stolen? Or would you just take the bird back to camp and not investigate?

(Ah, okay.) "Uhh..." Starrypaw trailed off, thinking hard.

Eclipsemoon ignored the hiss, picked up the starling, and went back to camp. Probably a rogue passing by.

13 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

(Ah, okay.) "Uhh..." Starrypaw trailed off, thinking hard.

Eclipsemoon ignored the hiss, picked up the starling, and went back to camp. Probably a rogue passing by.

"That's okay, not everyone gets it their first time," Shadownight said. "That's juniper, the berries are chewed and eaten, they help bellyache, give strength, soothes troubles breathing, and helps calm cats down." The medicine cat said

You just passed the waterfall when something pounced on you, claws unsheathed. The creature sank it's teeth into your scruff, and you fell under it's weight.

• Paw up 1

"That's okay, not everyone gets it their first time," Shadownight said. "That's juniper, the berries are chewed and eaten, they help bellyache, give strength, soothes troubles breathing, and helps calm cats down." The medicine cat said

You just passed the waterfall when something pounced on you, claws unsheathed. The creature sank it's teeth into your scruff, and you fell under it's weight.

"Oh! I remember you had used those once when I ate a really old mouse and I got sick. Also that stuff." She said, flicking her tail at a pile of yarrow.

Eclipsemoon instinctively went limp, his heart beating extremely fast.

Just now, Cyclone The Dragon said:

"Oh! I remember you had used those once when I ate a really old mouse and I got sick. Also that stuff." She said, flicking her tail at a pile of yarrow.

Eclipsemoon instinctively went limp, his heart beating extremely fast.

"That's right," The medicine cat said, purring. "Now, go get something to eat. We'll go to the Cavern tonight."

The Cavern was where Shadownight went every half-moon to speak with the Moon Spirits. You've never seen inside, but there were a couple times the medicine cat shared with you what the Moon Spirits were like. She's told you what they were, but that just made you curious, and exited, to meet them.

The creature dug it's claws into your skin, not letting go. Moments later, it loosened it's grip. It seemed like it let you go; the weight wasn't there anymore.

You realized the starling you had caught was gone. Had the creature taken it?

"That's right," The medicine cat said, purring. "Now, go get something to eat. We'll go to the Cavern tonight."

The Cavern was where Shadownight went every half-moon to speak with the Moon Spirits. You've never seen inside, but there were a couple times the medicine cat shared with you what the Moon Spirits were like. She's told you what they were, but that just made you curious, and exited, to meet them.

The creature dug it's claws into your skin, not letting go. Moments later, it loosened it's grip. It seemed like it let you go; the weight wasn't there anymore.

You realized the starling you had caught was gone. Had the creature taken it?

Starrypaw nodded excitedly and trotted out of the medicine cat den. She got a squirrel of the fresh-kill pile and sat down to eat it.

Eclipsemoon ran back to camp, not wanting another chance encounter with whatever that was..

9 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Starrypaw nodded excitedly and trotted out of the medicine cat den. She got a squirrel of the fresh-kill pile and sat down to eat it.

Eclipsemoon ran back to camp, not wanting another chance encounter with whatever that was..

Before you could take a bite, you noticed Eclipsemoon rush into camp, bleeding.

What happened?

He fell over! Why? Is he okay?

You raced back into camp, your heart racing. You felt the blood trickle down your pelt, your head felt dizzy. Then.. Blackness entered your vision.. The last thing you remember was going out to hunt.. Then..

You fell.. Darkness surrounded you..

Before you could take a bite, you noticed Eclipsemoon rush into camp, bleeding.

What happened?

He fell over! Why? Is he okay?

You raced back into camp, your heart racing. You felt the blood trickle down your pelt, your head felt dizzy. Then.. Blackness entered your vision.. The last thing you remember was going out to hunt.. Then..

You fell.. Darkness surrounded you..

Starrypaw raced over to Eclipsemoon and nudged him. He didn't move, and was clearly unconscious. "SHADOWNIGHT! ECLIPSEMOON IS HURT!" Starrypaw shrieked racing to the medicine den.

Eclipsemoon was casually dying in the middle of the clearing

1 hour ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Starrypaw raced over to Eclipsemoon and nudged him. He didn't move, and was clearly unconscious. "SHADOWNIGHT! ECLIPSEMOON IS HURT!" Starrypaw shrieked racing to the medicine den.

Shadownight appeared from the medicine den and raced past you. "Starrypaw! Help me get him in the den!" The medicine cat called to you.

Don't mind me laughing)

You saw something.. Something bright.. It was approaching.

On 5/19/2021 at 4:31 PM, __________________________ said:

The she-cat giggled, "You sure are a curious kit," She said, "A clan is where you have friends and family all in one place. Of course, you could have friends outside the clan, but you must never let Moonstar know. And you more than likely have kin outside the clan." She answered the first question. "A life is what your living right now. A spark inside you that keeps you here, in this world." The second question was answered. She didn't answer the third question

"Oh, so clan and life are good things?" Constellationkit figured.

14 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Y e s

~A Moon Later~

Today was Skykit's apprentice ceremony.

You were sitting on the cliff with Moonstar, she had insisted you were supposed to.

"Cats of MoonClan, gather beneath the cliff for a clan meeting," Moonstar's words echoed off the stone walls.

The cats gathered around, Skykit, with his mother and sibling, was at the front of the crowd.

"It is time for kits to be apprenticed. Skykit, and Starkit, please step forward." Moonstar called for them.

Starkit, who you assumed to be Starkit, stepped forward. Skykit was a little more hesitant.

"Skykit, Starkit, you both have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed." The MoonClan leader announced. "Starkit, with your new name as Starpaw, your mentor shall be Shadownight."

Shadownight, a black she-cat, stepped forward from the crowd.

"Shadownight, you have shown great skill and compassion as a medicine cat, and I trust that you will pass down all you know to this young apprentice." Moonstar said

"I will.." Shadownight said, touching her nose to Starpaw's.

"Skykit. With your new name as Skypaw, you mentor shall be Darknight."

A dark gray tom stepped forward.

"Darknight, you have shown to be a warrior of great strength and loyalty. I trust that you will pass on all you know to Skypaw." Moonstar said.

"I will." Darknight replied, touching noses with Skypaw.

The crowd cheered Skypaw's name.

Why weren't they cheering Starpaw's name?

A bolt from the sky silenced the cheering cats.

A storm.

18 hours ago, __________________________ said:
20 hours ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Expand  

Shadownight appeared from the medicine den and raced past you. "Starrypaw! Help me get him in the den!" The medicine cat called to you.

Don't mind me laughing)

You saw something.. Something bright.. It was approaching.

@Cyclone The Dragon