Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Lore

DefinetlyNotADemon

Hey Because I made this topic I am going to make use of it and talk about the games Lore. I should start with disc 11.

Disc 11 was added a year after it's audio was made. The audio is of loud footsteps. You then here heavy breathing. You here metal clink, and paper rustle. So far it is probably someone running away from something in a cave, then getting out a flint and steel then writing in some sort of diary. You here a gasp and more heavy breathing and footsteps. Then there is a loud scream. There is many theories for what it is but I have to go now, I'll talk more about it in exactly 35 min.

So the loud scream takes up 11% of the disc. The break in the disc is 11% of the disc (11 pixels) so maybe the scream is just the break in the disc. But the first model Did not have the break. Theory two is that It was Herobrine. But the first screenshot of him was a day after the disc was made. Theory three is that it is just the players wolf. But when the audio was made they weren't in the game. Theory four is that it is a warden. Because someone said that they imagined the scream to be a monster from the dark depths. By that they probably mean the warden, because it lives in deep dark. The last Theory is endermen. The person who made the discs said the scream was inspired by The creature notch was making. And at the time it was the enderman. So now the crack. So the paper must have been a diary. so maybe the diary was hidden inside the disc, and then someone (Herobrine) destroyed it to get the diary.

also If you want to hunt Herobrine with me and Psm and my other sister, then join my server. If you want to join give me your username and I will whitelist you. In the server we explore the world to find herobrine. so far we found a dirt pyramid on water. The server is not always online, so if you want to join then tell me to activate it. 

IP: hunntherobrine.aternos.me

remember, if you want to join you need to give me your username.

On 5/4/2021 at 8:27 AM, CuteBirbys said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qcb3o4hD4Vh2t6fsmGvfvumUNizXaMiR67zpdSZBnww/edit

I think this is the link to a thing I wrote about the disc. The story Is about a theory which is probably true, because when you put it together you get quite the picture.

If you looked at this please tell me is it good or not because I never really share things like this

On 5/4/2021 at 2:27 AM, CuteBirbys said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qcb3o4hD4Vh2t6fsmGvfvumUNizXaMiR67zpdSZBnww/edit

I think this is the link to a thing I wrote about the disc. The story Is about a theory which is probably true, because when you put it together you get quite the picture.

what if you combine it with the other creepy disc?

On 5/4/2021 at 4:58 AM, CuteBirbys said:

also If you want to hunt Herobrine with me and Psm and my other sister, then join my server. If you want to join give me your username and I will whitelist you. In the server we explore the world to find herobrine. so far we found a dirt pyramid on water. The server is not always online, so if you want to join then tell me to activate it. 

IP: hunntherobrine.aternos.me

remember, if you want to join you need to give me your username.

my username is Zixvir.

I would like to join. But maybe we should check minecraft files to find herobrine instead.

• Like 1