Stray Fawn Community

Psychopath's Island poll #2 run-off

Chiyanna

Poll #2 run-off  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What do Siel and Silami plan to do about Kukirno?

• A: They plan to take him prisoner/slave cause they need a male
    • B: They won't attack him unless he attacks them and don't care if he runs away
    • C: Combination of A and B, if he doesn't run away they plan to take him prisoner but it's not the end of the world if he does
    • D: Another combo of A and B, but also something else; If he does attack them they'll take him prisoner, otherwise they'll give him the option to be a tribe member
    • E: Also a combo of A, B and something else; If he runs away they'll try and get him back to take him prisoner, but even if he attacks them they'll see that as a sign of strength and let him be a tribe member so long as he proves his loyalty and/or worth
    • F: Other
  2. 2. Why did Siel not heal her father when she had the chance?

• A: She thought he was weak and didn't deserve to be healed, especially after all he said about being strong
    • B: She was getting revenge on him for him wanting to kill her once
    • C: Both A and B

This poll is closed to new votes

Since polls 1 and 2 on the original poll are tied, and @Cookboisaid they wanted a run-off, I am putting up a run-off poll! 3 wasn't tied so that one isn't getting a run-off poll, if you want to see a run-off for 3, then let me know cause I may still do one if enough people want it. Also, poll #2 had more votes than the first ever Psychopath's Island poll, so I'm excited about that!

Original poll:

Original topic:

• Eek! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to Nightfire and Polly for voting, now one of the choices has been left behind, but one more vote is needed to break the tie between A and E. If the tie isn't broken I may roll/decide myself

The tie has been broken! (Also all ppl who voted in the first poll have voted pretty sure). So I am closing the poll. I will try and record the next episode of Psychopath's Island today.