Stray Fawn Community

Why I joined the forums

DefinetlyNotADemon

Also another reason why I joined the forums is because I am depressed and stressed. Probably because When I still lived in England, my class at school worshipped me. And It was like that since I was five. My class obeyed my every command, and it wasn't like because they were terrified of me or something (why would they be I am the 3rd smallest in my class) it was because they liked me. Every time I was team leader in a group project or something, everyone knows our presentation is going to be the best. And it always was. But then my family moved to Poland and no way I am going to get worshipped again. And I'm already failing history and music. 

*sad squirrel noises*

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, CuteBirbys said:

Also another reason why I joined the forums is because I am depressed and stressed. Probably because When I still lived in England, my class at school worshipped me. And It was like that since I was five. My class obeyed my every command, and it wasn't like because they were terrified of me or something (why would they be I am the 3rd smallest in my class) it was because they liked me. Every time I was team leader in a group project or something, everyone knows our presentation is going to be the best. And it always was. But then my family moved to Poland and no way I am going to get worshipped again. And I'm already failing history and music. 

*sad squirrel noises*

this sounds like this came from a fricken actually happened story

1. You're failing history and music probably because of the language barrier 

2. Um.. WORSHIPPED? that is clearly a lie because we aren't living in the mean girls universe 

3. This is clearly a lie, we aren't idiots 

2 hours ago, CuteBirbys said:

More evidence I was worshipped is so you know it is impossible to get to that rank in highschool? well what if I tell everyone I am still In primary school. LOL

K

On 4/27/2021 at 3:42 AM, CuteBirbys said:

More evidence I was worshipped is so you know it is impossible to get to that rank in highschool? well what if I tell everyone I am still In primary school. LOL

k

• 2 months later...
On 4/26/2021 at 4:11 AM, CuteBirbys said:

*sad squirrel noises*

What are you, a Disney Princess?

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

more like the main character of a drama show.

I wasn't even taking current events into account.

oh wow.

well uhhh I was joking there you know because anything anyone says here isn't  usually serious