Stray Fawn Community

?(The Dracopedia)?

GreenTheGreat

1783237842_TheDracOpedia.thumb.png.a02b3c69d6808a8c68c17c4376fa6139.png

-

Welcome! In this, you are a person that, with the help of friends, want to document the dragons of the world.

The book, as you have dubbed the Dracopedia, will contain all of your findings.

-

Locations:

Flowering fields.

(The flowers look bad and I forgot the sky- that's ok)

1800451010_meadownbackground.thumb.png.f532c92cdeba39e3a752e770b5afd9a3.png

A stunning field that are home to feydragons. Amphiptere can also be found here, but are rare.

Farm.

1572213591_farmbackground.thumb.png.6878db0fb6e0481e188aba8108135ead.png

A nearby farm to your home. Feydragons seem to like it here.

Forest.

*LOCKED*

Arctic.

*LOCKED*

Desert.

*LOCKED*

Wetlands.

*LOCKED*

Bamboo grove.

*LOCKED*

Jungle.

*LOCKED*

Sea cliffs.

*LOCKED*

Cliffs.

*LOCKED*

Savanah.

*LOCKED*

Ocean

*LOCKED*

-

Book:

(The book is blank for now!)

Researchers:

@Pancrack

Name: Ari

Pronouns: She/They

Looks: unkept, Short Black hair that draped further on one side, A “Dress” that has the long flowy ends ripped off, She wears Short, ripped pants, dulling Grey-blue eyes, She has scars everywhere from staring fights,

Accessories: dull Iron armor, usually carries A torch and or a dagger of some kind, and of course her tools, usually makes flower crowns when she has the time

Personality: pretty secluded but likes being around people they trust, Kinda neutral for most people she’s never met, Very Chaotic-Neutral, Would probably lead people into battles (that they would win), Very Right-Brained and strategical,

Likes: Adrenaline, most animals that aren’t hostile, shiny weapons, flowers (Specifically white roses)

Dislikes: Physical contact, Pain, Being in large crowds, people in general

Other: they want a pet dragon, they have a tamed wolf but they would like something that could transport her around faster, TS: Not allowed, She likes starting fights for some reason, she can brew potions, big adrenaline junkie, a Taurus, asexual

@Zixvir

Name: Divna

Pronouns: idiot, he, him, moron, etc.

Looks: a mop of brown hair(there's no rat tail, and the side bangs stop 3 centimeters before the ears end, the bangs extend to just cover the eyebrows.), blue eyes, freckles, wears a blue long sleeve t-shirt, and a brown leather jacket(longsleeve),  and blue denim jeans,

Accessories: 2 steel braces for arms(the leather jacket is made to work with them), a belt with a sword sheath, a sword(I don't think I can be too op, so a basic sword.), a journel(even if we have a research journel by default. If we do, this one is seperate.)

Personality: as you can tell from the pronouns, my character will be a moron.

mildly forgetful, generaly excited to look for dragons, slightly oblivious, often makes fast desicions, stubborn, takes sarcasm literally, 

Likes: theorizing, shipping people(not animals), basic things, most foods(I decide), everything else I decide

Dislikes: I'll decide during play, 

Other: knows martial arts

@Green the Fiery Fox

Name: Luna (Ik, sooo creative-)

Pronouns: She/Her

Looks:

Dw she can see-

Luna.thumb.png.86a23870836deb7adb2ad874b45bae88.png

Accessories: Her camera and her bag (not picture)

The bag contains the dracopedia.

Personality: a peppy and kinda of idiotic girl. She usually gets the rest into troublesome situations.

She wants to be cool, but just ends up seeming silly.

Likes: Dragons, the dracopedia itself, cute animals, adventures.

Dislikes: People asking why she has bandages on her face, crowds, not doing anything/not going anywhere, scary things.

Other: Ts: Problems, Always has the dracopecdia with her.

-

Form:

Name:

Pronouns:

Looks:

Accessories:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Other:

20 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

1783237842_TheDracOpedia.thumb.png.a02b3c69d6808a8c68c17c4376fa6139.png

-

Welcome! In this, you are a person that, with the help of friends, want to document the dragons of the world.

The book, as you have dubbed the Dracopedia, will contain all of your findings.

-

Locations:

Flowering fields.

A stunning field that are home to feydragons. Amphiptere can also be found here, but are rare.

Farm.

A nearby farm to your home. Feydragons seem to like it here.

Forest.

*LOCKED*

Arctic.

*LOCKED*

Desert.

*LOCKED*

Wetlands.

*LOCKED*

Bamboo grove.

*LOCKED*

Jungle.

*LOCKED*

Sea cliffs.

*LOCKED*

Cliffs.

*LOCKED*

Savanah.

*LOCKED*

Ocean

*LOCKED*

-

Book:

(The book is blank for now!)

Researchers:

N/A

-

Form:

Name:

Pronouns:

Looks:

Accessories:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Other:

20 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

(THIS IS NOT COMPLETELY FINISHED, I MAY BE SLOW TO GET EVERYTHING FULLY DONE AND RESPOND)

what are amphitere?

or are we going to find out?

maybe you should remove what dragons are found in what places, as you should research that, unless these are rumors, in which case they should be specified as rumors. maybe also have suprises as well.

23 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

what are amphitere?

or are we going to find out?

maybe you should remove what dragons are found in what places, as you should research that, unless these are rumors, in which case they should be specified as rumors. maybe also have suprises as well.

I do things how I want, I'm too tired to take criticism lightly right now

14 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

I do things how I want, I'm too tired to take criticism lightly right now

that's fine!

it's not really critiscism, just a suggestion!

don't feel pressured though!

Looks: unkept, Short Black hair that draped further on one side, A “Dress” that has the long flowy ends ripped off, She wears Short, ripped pants, dulling Grey-blue eyes, She has scars everywhere from staring fights,

Accessories: dull Iron armor, usually carries A torch and or a dagger of some kind, and of course her tools, usually makes flower crowns when she has the time

Personality: pretty secluded but likes being around people they trust, Kinda neutral for most people she’s never met, Very Chaotic-Neutral, Would probably lead people into battles (that they would win), Very Right-Brained and strategical,

Likes: Adrenaline, most animals that aren’t hostile, shiny weapons, flowers (Specifically white roses)

Other: they want a pet dragon, they have a tamed wolf but they would like something that could transport her around faster, TS: Not allowed, She likes starting fights for some reason, she can brew potions, big adrenaline junkie, a Taurus,

• Paw up 1

I'm joining

Looks: a mop of brown hair(there's no rat tail, and the side bangs stop 3 centimeters before the ears end, the bangs extend to just cover the eyebrows.), blue eyes, freckles, wears a blue long sleeve t-shirt, and a brown leather jacket(longsleeve),  and blue denim jeans,

Accessories: 2 steel braces for arms(the leather jacket is made to work with them), a belt with a sword sheath, a sword(I don't think I can be too op, so a basic sword.), a journel(even if we have a research journel by default. If we do, this one is seperate.)

mildly forgetful, generaly excited to look for dragons, slightly oblivious, often makes fast desicions, stubborn, takes sarcasm literally, 

Dislikes:

Other:

(will be finished later.)

51 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

Other: they want a pet dragon, they have a tamed wolf but they would like something that could transport her around faster, TS: Not allowed, She likes starting fights for some reason, she can brew potions, big adrenaline junkie, a Taurus,

Oh yeah she’s Asexual

49 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

I'm joining

mildly forgetful, generaly excited to look for dragons, slightly oblivious, often makes fast desicions, 

Dislikes:

Other:

when i saw the idiot and moron in the pronouns i got super confused lol

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Zixvir said:

I'm joining

mildly forgetful, generaly excited to look for dragons, slightly oblivious, often makes fast desicions, 

Dislikes:

Other:

needs to be complete for me to add!

17 hours ago, Zixvir said:

I'm joining

Dislikes:

Other:

finished:

Likes: theorizing, shipping people(not animals), basic things, most foods(I decide), everything else I decide

Dislikes: I'll decide during play, 

Other:knows martial arts

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

just curios,how is this game gonna work?

Roleplay, I give events OOC, I have art for random events.

It will have a posting order.

there are things you need to unlock the rest of the areas, but I won't tell ya what!

there's also the dragons from my actual book Dracopedia (a really great book, using info from it!)

there are a bunch of things that could happen with them!

kinda adding as I go along, been waning to do this for a while now-

Just now, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Roleplay, I give events OOC, I have art for random events.

It will have a posting order.

there are things you need to unlock the rest of the areas, but I won't tell ya what!

there's also the dragons from my actual book Dracopedia (a really great book, using info from it!)

there are a bunch of things that could happen with them!

kinda adding as I go along, been waning to do this for a while now-

it's an actual book?

cool!

Name: Luna (Ik, sooo creative-)

Pronouns: She/Her

Looks:

Dw she can see-

Luna.thumb.png.86a23870836deb7adb2ad874b45bae88.png

Accessories: Her camera and her bag (not picture)

The bag contains the dracopedia.

Personality: a peppy and kinda of idiotic girl. She usually gets the rest into troublesome situations.

She wants to be cool, but just ends up seeming silly.

Likes: Dragons, the dracopedia itself, cute animals, adventures.

Dislikes: People asking why she has bandages on her face, crowds, not doing anything/not going anywhere, scary things.

Other: Ts: Problems, Always has the dracopecdia with her.

10 minutes ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

screw context

worm noob reigns superior

RobloxScreenShot20210424_220250240.png

no

stop

delete it

I want my topic in peace'

I have a bad temper rn