Stray Fawn Community

just gonna put anything related to my yt channel here

cookie

• 1 month later...

(didn't mean to hide this when i posted it just now) ok so i have a username idea but. Do i change my current username and keep my clout (like 60 something subs) but be unable to make anything i want (my mom knows about my channel so i won't be able to make a lot of stuff she wouldn't like, and i can't tell anyone about like my gender and stuff on there) or do i make a new account but make whatever,, i mean i haven't gotten any subs for like a year bc i have barely been posting and last time i posted actively my content was Very different so im probably ok to make a new channel. yeah gonna make a new one i think

1 minute ago, gamingcookie said:

(didn't mean to hide this when i posted it just now) ok so i have a username idea but. Do i change my current username and keep my clout (like 60 something subs) but be unable to make anything i want (my mom knows about my channel so i won't be able to make a lot of stuff she wouldn't like, and i can't tell anyone about like my gender and stuff on there) or do i make a new account but make whatever,, i mean i haven't gotten any subs for like a year bc i have barely been posting and last time i posted actively my content was Very different so im probably ok to make a new channel. yeah gonna make a new one i think

yeah you should probably do that

1 minute ago, gamingcookie said:

OH NO IVE BEEN EXPOSED 😰😰😰😰😰😰

Just now, gamingcookie said:

Anyway yeah a lot of my videos and stuff will have swears probably so if you do not like then do not watch me < 3

i don't really care lol-

• 3 weeks later...