Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

-The Aviary- (OPEN)


Recommended Posts

Winged have been killed for centuries. Mauled, drowned, abandoned, the end is all the same.

The reason? Nobody but the oldest elders and wisest leaders know. Not yet, at least. 

Still, there’s hope. A place where winged can be safe, even happy. The Aviary.

But first you’ll have to find it.

Follow the brightest star in the sky for however long it takes. For some it may be only days, for some it may be months. All who have faith will find it.

For those who don’t? Only the gods know.

 -Sincerely, Squid.

(This RP is basically about a bunch of winged teens/cubs attempting to find the Aviary/figure out why winged are killed)

ARCHIVES:

Name: Cinnamon

Pronouns: She/Her

Personality/Backstory: Cinna was born on a island with only one port, if someone went on the port, no one would be able to leave. Knowing that she will soon die, she left, trapping her tribe. Forever

Pic/Description:

please ignore that she is a adult in the picture in this rp she is a teen. i deleted the save and cannot remake her

cinnamon.thumb.png.a402e04afdf0ed17429e1f41be8f03d1.png

Extra: She's a lesbian TS: Blood Bank (Swear warning!)

(Owned by Polly)

Ooh, can I join?

I made this OC just for this, his name's Macaw!Macaw.png.f62c0f055c6063701fa3f606db28ada3.pngPronouns: He/Him

Personality: He is playful and optimistic, but also gets confused easily and is a bad leader since he's so indecisive.

Backstory: Thanks to his discouraging toxic body, they struggled to sacrafice him. He was eventually forced to sucide, but saw his chance and managed to escape.

Extra: He had a brother with no wings who he misses.

(Owned by @PurrSnoutMaster)

Name: Floew

Pronouns: She/Her

Personality/Backstory: She seemed to be scared of almost everything and be silent all the time, but in her head tries to be happy and optimistic.

Her backstory is that she was already being killed. Her father had tried to help her, hence the 'deformed' wing, but as she grew less and less worried and he though she was just mooching off of him. They had one of her best friends before that kill her, but she seemed to 'die' very quickly, the 'death' being her just passing out from blood loss and stress. She eventually woke up and ran off. She has no idea where she's going, but she's going there now! She's following her nose, ears, and attene.

Pic/Description:

She has claw-mark scars across her eyes and her deformed paw seems to be more of a deformed wing, being feathered.

994951807_2021-05-05(2).png.c48112ee09782d9a84fe584203706fe1.png

Extra: She was blinded from her battle for her life. She has extraordinary sensing abilities, mostly because of her antenna. She can sense movements around her very easily. She still turned her head to look at others, because that's how she lived until the battle. She and her father's theme together are "Loved." (MAJOR swear warning) She always wears her mother's necklace, a vine that always seemed to thrive with a small jar on the end that holds a few glowing mushrooms.

(Owned by @Green the Fiery Fox)

SIGN-UP FORM: 

Name:

Pronouns:

Personality/Backstory:(Has to contain how they escaped their culling)

Pic/Description:(MUST have at least one wing/be a kid or teen)

Extra: (items, family, skills, etc etc...  basically anything that doesn’t fit into the categories above) 

(You can have a max of four nichelings)

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

god i have been waiting to use cinnamon FOREVER 

Name: Cinnamon

Pronouns: She/Her

Personality/Backstory: Cinna was born on a island with only one port, if someone went on the port, no one would be able to leave. Knowing that she will soon die, she left, trapping her tribe. Forever

Pic/Description:

please ignore that she is a adult in the picture in this rp she is a teen. i deleted the save and cannot remake her

cinnamon.thumb.png.a402e04afdf0ed17429e1f41be8f03d1.png

Extra: She's a lesbian TS: Blood Bank (Swear warning!)

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Polly said:

god i have been waiting to use cinnamon FOREVER 

Name: Cinnamon

Pronouns: She/Her

Personality/Backstory: Cinna was born on a island with only one port, if someone went on the port, no one would be able to leave. Knowing that she will soon die, she left, trapping her tribe. Forever

Pic/Description:

please ignore that she is a adult in the picture in this rp she is a teen. i deleted the save and cannot remake her

cinnamon.thumb.png.a402e04afdf0ed17429e1f41be8f03d1.png

Extra: She's a lesbian TS: Blood Bank (Swear warning!)

Your paws pound against the steppingstones, heart thundering. By the time you make it to the port, you’re so exhausted that you collapse. When you finally lift your head, you realize two things:

1: You’re on a Tiny Green.

2: There’s something strangely white in the sand next to you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

Your paws pound against the steppingstones, heart thundering. By the time you make it to the port, you’re so exhausted that you collapse. When you finally lift your head, you realize two things:

1: You’re on a Tiny Green.

2: There’s something strangely white in the sand next to you. 

Look in the sand

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Polly said:

Look in the sand

You pull it out of the ground, realizing it’s a bone. On further inspection, you see that there’s some small inscriptions carved into it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooh, can I join?

I made this OC just for this, his name's Macaw!

Macaw.png.f62c0f055c6063701fa3f606db28ada3.png

Pronouns: He/Him

Personality: He is playful and optimistic, but also gets confused easily and is a bad leader since he's so indecisive.

Backtory: Thanks to his discouraging toxic body, they struggled to sacrafice him. He was eventually forced to sucide, but saw his chance and managed to escape.

Extra: He had a brother with no wings who he misses.

 

 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PurrSnoutMaster said:

Ooh, can I join?

I made this OC just for this, his name's Macaw!

Macaw.png.f62c0f055c6063701fa3f606db28ada3.png

Pronouns: He/Him

Personality: He is playful and optimistic, but also gets confused easily and is a bad leader since he's so indecisive.

Backtory: Thanks to his discouraging toxic body, they struggled to sacrafice him. He was eventually forced to sucide, but saw his chance and managed to escape.

Extra: He had a brother with no wings who he misses.

 

 

(Added!)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry if this is a lot :DD

 

Name: Floew

Pronouns: She/Her

Personality/Backstory: She seemed to be scared of almost everything and be silent all the time, but in her head tries to be happy and optimistic.

Her backstory is that she was already being killed. Her father had tried to help her, hence the 'deformed' wing, but as she grew less and less worried and he though she was just mooching off of him. They had one of her best friends before that kill her, but she seemed to 'die' very quickly, the 'death' being her just passing out from blood loss and stress. She eventually woke up and ran off. She has no idea where she's going, but she's going there now! She's following her nose, ears, and attene.

Pic/Description:

She has claw-mark scars across her eyes and her deformed paw seems to be more of a deformed wing, being feathered.

994951807_2021-05-05(2).png.c48112ee09782d9a84fe584203706fe1.png

Extra: She was blinded from her battle for her life. She has extraordinary sensing abilities, mostly because of her antenna. She can sense movements around her very easily. She still turned her head to look at others, because that's how she lived until the battle. She and her father's theme together are "Loved." (MAJOR swear warning) She always wears her mother's necklace, a vine that always seemed to thrive with a small jar on the end that holds a few glowing mushrooms.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Sorry if this is a lot :DD

 

Name: Floew

Pronouns: She/Her

Personality/Backstory: She seemed to be scared of almost everything and be silent all the time, but in her head tries to be happy and optimistic.

Her backstory is that she was already being killed. Her father had tried to help her, hence the 'deformed' wing, but as she grew less and less worried and he though she was just mooching off of him. They had one of her best friends before that kill her, but she seemed to 'die' very quickly, the 'death' being her just passing out from blood loss and stress. She eventually woke up and ran off. She has no idea where she's going, but she's going there now! She's following her nose, ears, and attene.

Pic/Description:

She has claw-mark scars across her eyes and her deformed paw seems to be more of a deformed wing, being feathered.

994951807_2021-05-05(2).png.c48112ee09782d9a84fe584203706fe1.png

Extra: She was blinded from her battle for her life. She has extraordinary sensing abilities, mostly because of her antenna. She can sense movements around her very easily. She still turned her head to look at others, because that's how she lived until the battle. She and her father's theme together are "Loved." (MAJOR swear warning) She always wears her mother's necklace, a vine that always seemed to thrive with a small jar on the end that holds a few glowing mushrooms.

You wearily step off the ports and onto the new island. It takes a bit for you to figure out which island you’re on, but a few moments in the humid, scent-filled air for you to realize that it’s a jungle island. You’re so busy the environment that you nearly miss the distinct flap of wing-beats.

On 5/4/2021 at 4:52 AM, PurrSnoutMaster said:

Ooh, can I join?

I made this OC just for this, his name's Macaw!

Macaw.png.f62c0f055c6063701fa3f606db28ada3.png

Pronouns: He/Him

Personality: He is playful and optimistic, but also gets confused easily and is a bad leader since he's so indecisive.

Backtory: Thanks to his discouraging toxic body, they struggled to sacrafice him. He was eventually forced to sucide, but saw his chance and managed to escape.

Extra: He had a brother with no wings who he misses.

 

 

Every time you pump your wings, they seem to hurt more. Your vision is blurry with exhaustion and pain. You know you won’t be able to make it another hour. When all hope seems lost, you see a small clump of land in the distance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cookboi said:

Every time you pump your wings, they seem to hurt more. Your vision is blurry with exhaustion and pain. You know you won’t be able to make it another hour. When all hope seems lost, you see a small clump of land in the distance. 

I decide to land, and collapse, exhausted.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cookboi said:

You wearily step off the ports and onto the new island. It takes a bit for you to figure out which island you’re on, but a few moments in the humid, scent-filled air for you to realize that it’s a jungle island. You’re so busy the environment that you nearly miss the distinct flap of wing-beats.

She pricked her ears, trying to figure out if it was friend or foe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

She pricked her ears, trying to figure out if it was friend or foe.

(Interact)

6 hours ago, PurrSnoutMaster said:

I decide to land, and collapse, exhausted.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...