Stray Fawn Community

warrior's ultimate :D

GreenTheGreat

someone just said- hey join my discord everyone there is 13 and under

i'm like.. you know you can't do that right

and they said tHEy kNoW iM dOiNg ThIs So dOnT aSsUME bEfOrE yOu AsK

still so confused, if you wanna do that.. just don't tell anyone?? or only tell people you trust don't take it from me i'm not even on discord or can be on it

1 minute ago, Polly said:

someone just said- hey join my discord everyone there is 13 and under

i'm like.. you know you can't do that right

and they said tHEy kNoW iM dOiNg ThIs So dOnT aSsUME bEfOrE yOu AsK

still so confused, if you wanna do that.. just don't tell anyone?? or only tell people you trust don't take it from me i'm not even on discord or can be on it

me who is not supposed to be on discord but is on it anyway 😎

seriously though why would you. say that. you’d just get it and maybe your account banned 

1 minute ago, Takoyama said:

me who is not supposed to be on discord but is on it anyway 😎

seriously though why would you. say that. you’d just get it and maybe your account banned 

yeah..

it's like they didn't know it was illegal 

some idiot yelled at me and another loner for laying on a rock and decided it would be a good idea to get the whole clan involved

I hate them

I left the server and now will stop playing tonight.

• 3 weeks later...

*narrator voice*

now, allow me to tell you the story of the three, the almighty-

okay no some interesting stuff just happened in this game

image.thumb.png.ba262206ce0921eebd0058f8b2a6f2fd.png

Honeyswirl started as an apprentice until his mentor got hit by a car, became a warrior because Amberstar didnt care i guess, and got his own apprentice. His apprentice went missing and everyone is wondering why SC cats are just disappearing. Amberstar dies, her deputy becomes leader, and Honey is almost chosen as deputy before Ravenstone (/neg) gets chosen. Honey overhears one of the SC cats talking with someone, and find out that she was spying for RC and they were the reason cats were going missing. When they get back to camp Honey calls her out on her bs in front of everyone, and she kills him right in the middle of camp. yeah, great ending, i know

image.thumb.png.0c19959b3c85c9ab70f8b30c125bbf82.png

Wolfwhisker was a wc cat who started off on searching for the leader's lost kits, who were found and brought home yada yada. Then it turn out they're injured, but wc doesn't have a med cat, so Clovestar sends Wolf, Brightcreek and Oakpool to get a med cat from sc. Sc is stupid and wastes their time, so they go to rc. Rc is even stupider and wasted their time even more, so they go back home, and Bright and Oak become Wolf's best friends. Some more stuff happens, they go on more missions, Wolf threatens to kill several Rc and Tc cats because there's a war going on, y'know. Then dumb little Brokenpaw [affectionate] comes and wakes up Wolf so she can take her to the gorge, and so she doesnt fall in and drown, Wolf goes with her. Because of the rain, the steep edge and the darkness, Wolf slips and falls in the gorge, but Broken doesn't notice. Wolf drowns, and Broken goes back to look for her, but doesn't know she fell in. She goes back to camp and tells everyone, they look for Wolf, but don't find her. wow, another sad ending

image.png.463e0146a2ab1a4c5c48bede736a625a.png

And finally, my baby, my beloved, Squirrelpelt. Uh she fell in love with the big strong hot deputy, who was actually a murderer and complete garbage, so yknow, she probably should have signed those divorce papers. But she didn't. Tigerbite killed Swanstar 9 times, and became leader, so yknow...now he's named Tigerstar. Not a red flag at all. As it turns out, Tigerstar is actually abusive and a complete burning garbage heap! Screw him! (this was all consensual so I. gave them permission for the relationship to be toxic dfyugu) Uh things go downhill, Squirrel and Redsea fight for Tiger's love, they all just form a poly ship + Minnowflower, and then we just did dumb bs until we were the only ones left in the server.

oh yeah, and we kidnapped a bunch of orphans to throw in our stew pot and eat them

fun.

• Eek! 1
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, Katumai said:

*narrator voice*

now, allow me to tell you the story of the three, the almighty-

okay no some interesting stuff just happened in this game

image.thumb.png.ba262206ce0921eebd0058f8b2a6f2fd.png

Honeyswirl started as an apprentice until his mentor got hit by a car, became a warrior because Amberstar didnt care i guess, and got his own apprentice. His apprentice went missing and everyone is wondering why SC cats are just disappearing. Amberstar dies, her deputy becomes leader, and Honey is almost chosen as deputy before Ravenstone (/neg) gets chosen. Honey overhears one of the SC cats talking with someone, and find out that she was spying for RC and they were the reason cats were going missing. When they get back to camp Honey calls her out on her bs in front of everyone, and she kills him right in the middle of camp. yeah, great ending, i know

image.thumb.png.0c19959b3c85c9ab70f8b30c125bbf82.png

Wolfwhisker was a wc cat who started off on searching for the leader's lost kits, who were found and brought home yada yada. Then it turn out they're injured, but wc doesn't have a med cat, so Clovestar sends Wolf, Brightcreek and Oakpool to get a med cat from sc. Sc is stupid and wastes their time, so they go to rc. Rc is even stupider and wasted their time even more, so they go back home, and Bright and Oak become Wolf's best friends. Some more stuff happens, they go on more missions, Wolf threatens to kill several Rc and Tc cats because there's a war going on, y'know. Then dumb little Brokenpaw [affectionate] comes and wakes up Wolf so she can take her to the gorge, and so she doesnt fall in and drown, Wolf goes with her. Because of the rain, the steep edge and the darkness, Wolf slips and falls in the gorge, but Broken doesn't notice. Wolf drowns, and Broken goes back to look for her, but doesn't know she fell in. She goes back to camp and tells everyone, they look for Wolf, but don't find her. wow, another sad ending

image.png.463e0146a2ab1a4c5c48bede736a625a.png

And finally, my baby, my beloved, Squirrelpelt. Uh she fell in love with the big strong hot deputy, who was actually a murderer and complete garbage, so yknow, she probably should have signed those divorce papers. But she didn't. Tigerbite killed Swanstar 9 times, and became leader, so yknow...now he's named Tigerstar. Not a red flag at all. As it turns out, Tigerstar is actually abusive and a complete burning garbage heap! Screw him! (this was all consensual so I. gave them permission for the relationship to be toxic dfyugu) Uh things go downhill, Squirrel and Redsea fight for Tiger's love, they all just form a poly ship + Minnowflower, and then we just did dumb bs until we were the only ones left in the server.

oh yeah, and we kidnapped a bunch of orphans to throw in our stew pot and eat them

fun.

Brokenpaw is a dumb dumb baby but hey, it's not her fault you crashed. /lh

• Like 1

My expierence as jayfeather

ARRGH

So I chatted outsied of roleplay with someone who's rp name was Nightclaw. We talked about how everyone who plays this game hasn't read the books and doesn't know how the clans work. Then they asked "There's no leader, should I take that position?" and I said that they could because no-one had the star suffix. They became Nightstar, but soon left the game. Someone else who was ShadowClan leader, Bloodstar, came and said they'll take over the clan. I told them it's not how it works, but they just pushed me away. 

I'm pretty sure that's REALLY not how warrior cats works- 

I know Tigerstar did something simmiliar but in this nobody cared! They just ignored the guy who litterally just took over the clan! I'm sick of these awful roleplayers, the people who ignored Bloodstar were probably kids who didn't understand what happened and think that all you do in roleplay games is walk around the map and hang out with a custom character.

19 hours ago, Polly said:

they added a striped collar for pride month :DD

you can make pride flags

image.png.27906d914e92fd1739382e913a7cc038.png

I have a bunch of warriors lgbtq headcanons and I wanna do Jayfeather but with a demiboy collar and ALL the other lgbtq headcanons like bisexual leafpool

some new morphs because yeah

crocodile'stalk is. yes. she's the mate of badger'temper if you remember him., both adorable old elders :)))

171985749_Screenshot2021-06-25110255.png.91f20f0df95c4411a02b453bca536adf.png1491004493_Screenshot2021-06-25110307.png.757c6a5e0e031c1c92addeb088a0ca26.png314033521_Screenshot2021-06-25111703.thumb.png.d0565f4aef4e21960e358510234a7bbe.png

carnation'kit/leap is. baby

918851595_Screenshot2021-06-25111059.png.f4d188ebe94c7d882d2ef8b96f35cabd.png50546818_Screenshot2021-06-25111050.png.3261b699513feb0a98422ca520755a22.png

5 minutes ago, PurrSnoutMaster said:

Here we have a bad roleplayer

image.png.0ae7d3452d33d60a38cc26536d16df73.png

How is a kit mean and brutal? How can a kit get scars if kits can't leave the camp and battle?

if a kit is exposed to the outside beforehand, lets say they were a rogue/loner before, they could have obtained scars that way. But the mean and brutal part makes no sense

• 2 months later...
On 6/17/2021 at 2:50 PM, Polly said:

WHY DOES ANY TIME I PLAY AS STARFLOWER, SOMETHING HORRIBLE HAPPENS AND SHE GETS CAUGHT UP IN IT??

SHE GOT KIDNAPPED A G A I N

BUT THIS ROLEPLAY IS SUPER COOL SO UH YES