a bunch of other specs and I had a fashion show

and then we were like: lets be spooky

so I made a spooky morph

and we ran around for a bit

before we had to go

but we made a group chat called the spooky gang

SO NOW I HAVE A SPOOKAY CAT 

• 2 weeks later...

I played as one of my evil cats today. Scyth, she actually convinced a riverclan cat going to the moonstone to become lead that Starclan told her brother that no RC cat could recive the 9 lives of River clan would fall. And that her brother had a spetial connection to starclan

The truth: He brother is allied with the dark forest, not starclan and she made the part about RC falling up because ealier she had tried to ki// the cat trying to become lead, they survived. So she then maybe to spite her maybe becase it would weaken the clan she told her that getting her 9 lives would cause RC to fall. She made the part about her brother telling her up as well.

All in all big brain moment for evil cats.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

I played as one of my evil cats today. Scyth, she actually convinced a riverclan cat going to the moonstone to become lead that Starclan told her brother that no RC cat could recive the 9 lives of River clan would fall. And that her brother had a spetial connection to starclan

The truth: He brother is allied with the dark forest, not starclan and she made the part about RC falling up because ealier she had tried to ki// the cat trying to become lead, they survived. So she then maybe to spite her maybe becase it would weaken the clan she told her that getting her 9 lives would cause RC to fall. She made the part about her brother telling her up as well.

All in all big brain moment for evil cats.

(did she try and get the nine lives herself?)

59 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(did she try and get the nine lives herself?)

nope I had to leave  right after but I still had a satisfiying time as Scyth, she did soemthing productive as an evil cat.

• Paw up 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Boo Boy said:

That feeling when you finally finish stocking up the entire Wind clan med storage and then have to leave Immediately after

02502FEA-ECA7-421A-8FC1-3AB51B106BEC.thumb.jpeg.863f55826f8dc78dbec9656b5da022eb.jpeg

but the good news is i got the sage achievement 😎