Stray Fawn Community

The Forever and Never ending Story (OPEN for characters)

orinz

Hi! I used to be a lot more active about 2 years ago but then I left, but I'm back now. My graphics card is broken and I cant get another rn, and just when I wanted to start up my playthrough again. So im starting a new (screen-shot-less) Role Play where there are two characters in two diff tribes, one living on nice, safe islands and have very few deaths and have a long lived and line of history and stories passed down, and the other living in dangerous, hard-to-live in places, where there are many deaths and history often repeats and nothing gets passed down from generations to generation very often. So basically these are two parallel universes, however, something makes them collide, and the two worlds merge. They both start in different islands, but eventually meet up. some nichelings fight or argue, and some talk and make friends. To start it off, just yyyyyyYYeet your nichelings at me, one group/set/tribe/clan for the forever ending tribe (the one in constant danger and no peace) and another set/group/tribe/clan for the never ending tribe (the one with very few deaths and a lot of peace).  

• Like 1

Upvote this reply if you want multiple people in the rp. down vote if u want me to do it by myself and present the stories in multiple lil chapters

(Edit: i was told dats ders no votes here, so just reply yay if you wanna be part of the rp)

6 minutes ago, orinz said:

Upvote this reply if you want multiple people in the rp. down vote if u want me to do it by myself and present the stories in multiple lil chapters

you can't downvote or upvote here : ( 

• orinz changed the title to The Forever and Never ending Story (OPEN for characters)

(Yeah I'm kinda busy atm and roleplays tend to die fast here. Playthroughs usually last a lot longer. I would still be interested in joining this at some point. Can I have one in the always ending and one in the never ending?)