Stray Fawn Community

I had to live without electricity...

DefinetlyNotADemon

so just yesterday some people on my street voted to turn off the wifi and electricity. Probably because they wanted to lure kids out because it was 42 degrees celcius out. so yeah uh in the middle of online school yeah uh the wifi was cut of

the upside was that I could skip school. 

the downside was that it was a matter of time until the phone and laptops ran out of battery. So I went on a walk, and probably got a heatstroke or something while I was playing football, because most of the time I just drifted of, walking around aimlessly laughing like a maniac. 

and that is where me and purrsnoutmaster met weather rock.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, CuteBirbys said:

so just yesterday some people on my street voted to turn off the wifi and electricity. Probably because they wanted to lure kids out because it was 42 degrees celcius out. so yeah uh in the middle of online school yeah uh the wifi was cut of

the downside was that it was a matter of time until the phone and laptops ran out of battery. So I went on a walk, and probably got a heatstroke or something while I was playing football, because most of the time I just drifted of, walking around aimlessly laughing like a maniac. 

dang if that happen to me i would start yelling happily because no school

and then realize moments later i couldn't do anything on the internet and start crying 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, CuteBirbys said:

Honestly I’m kind of skeptical this happened ://

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Paincake said:

Honestly I’m kind of skeptical this happened ://

oh yeah you kinda right

you can't vote to turn off the wifi?? or electricity because, uhh i think that's illegal? 

also, THEY WOULDN'T DO THAT IN THE MIDDLE OF SCHOOL

• Paw up 3

@CuteBirbys 

We all know your lying

we aren't stupid, so stop treating us like we don't know right from wrong

i gave you a second chance, and you blew it

so i don't i have to deal with this stupidty, i'm blocking you

thanks, bye.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Polly said:

oh yeah you kinda right

you can't vote to turn off the wifi?? or electricity because, uhh i think that's illegal? 

also, THEY WOULDN'T DO THAT IN THE MIDDLE OF SCHOOL

another thing I am in a different country so voting to turn of wifi Is legal, to push kids outside

• 2 months later...
On 5/13/2021 at 12:55 AM, CuteBirbys said:

oh, one more thing.

I will be watching everyone.

always.

every second

every word you say

beware 

I will see

Oh hush, stop being so dramatic

On 5/13/2021 at 12:56 AM, CuteBirbys said:

another thing I am in a different country so voting to turn of wifi Is legal, to push kids outside

Oh really?

None of these are about voting to turn off the wifi But instead just about normal elections

what country are you even in

6D93D1BD-C14D-45D1-B006-131656961AA5.thumb.jpeg.f2fdcfb58788d696a723f7e7b685f8e5.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

Oh really?

None of these are about voting to turn off the wifi But instead just about normal elections

what country are you even in

6D93D1BD-C14D-45D1-B006-131656961AA5.thumb.jpeg.f2fdcfb58788d696a723f7e7b685f8e5.jpeg

I looked back and it says you are in poland

They.. they don’t do that there