Stray Fawn Community

Shadows Within - WoF Academy RP

Cyclone The Dragon

(IM PUTTIN MY FIRST EVER WOF OC IN HERE WOOOOO)

Name: Scorch

Tribe(s): SkyWing

Appearance: Crimson scales with pure blue eyes, orange wings and yellow underbelly

Personality: Scorch is very shy and kind, and almost never gets angry. When he does he normally squashes it back down. Scorch is the kind of dragon who would cry for an hour if he accidentally killed a butterfly.

S&S (Sexuality and Shipping): Straight, yes

Powers: Firescales (controllable), Animus (almost never uses powers)

Traitor or Not: Not a Traitor

Role: Student

Other: Blind - of course blind all my OCs with big powers have a major flaw, and im good at roleplaying as a blind peep

Miniform: (required)

Scorch (SkyWing, Not a Traitor, M, 6, Controllable firescales and animus, Straight yes ships, Cyclone) *Blind* 

Name: Macaw

Tribe: Rainwing 

appearance: Bright green wings with pink eyes and red spots. Has blue underbelly

S&S: Straight & Don't ship

Powers: venom, camoflaguing scales

Traitor on not: Not traitor 

Others: Is deaf

Miniform:

Macaw (Rainwing, male, no powers, Straight & don't ship, InTheHeights111)

Name: Crimson 

Tribe(s): skywing 

Appearance: red body with orange eyes, and crimson wings 

Personality: Kind, sensitive

S&S (Sexuality and Shipping): Straight & Yes 

Powers (limit two for students, four for teachers. Don't list how many powers, list the powers themselves. Your OC can have no powers if it's fine with you.) Firescales 

Traitor or Not: Not traitor 

Role: (Teacher or Student) Student 

Other: none 

Miniform: (required)

Crimson (Skywings, Not, male , 8, firescales, Straight&dont, InTheHeights111) 

Name: Iceshatter

Tribe(s): Icewing 

Appearance: silver icewing with blue tinged spikes, cold blue eyes, and white-blue wings

Personality: Kind, caring, friendly 

S&S (Sexuality and Shipping): Straight&don't ship 

Powers (limit two for students, four for teachers. Don't list how many powers, list the powers themselves. Your OC can have no powers if it's fine with you.) Tribal powers

Traitor or Not: not

Role: (Teacher or Student) student

Other:

Miniform: (required

Iceshatter (Icewings, Not, female, 7, tribal powers, straight&dont, InTheHeights111) 

Iceshatter

WIP-

Name: OwlFlame (Owl)

Tribe(s): Sky/Night

Appearance: Image attached. I have no idea who the artist is, I just searched up SkyWing NightWing hybrid refs on Google-

Personality: Owl is pretty straightforward and serious with her class, but when she's alone with one or two students, she's very kind and encouraging. She loves flying and likes giving the students challenges, as she had when she was at Gracefall.

S&S (Sexuality and Shipping): Straight, yes

Powers: Slightly hotter flame then normal, and very fast. Practically has Speed 5 whenever she's flying-

Traitor or Not: Not

Role: Flying Teacher

Other:

Miniform: (required

OwlFlame (Owl) (Tribe, Traitor or Not, Gender, Age, powers, S&S, User)

2 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

Aquaria gulped as she looked at the building and went inside. ok I can do this, she thought as she stepped inside

(There's a courtyard outside the school, and the school is in a mountain. She would have to have an interaction with someone before she went in. I kinda wanna have everyone outside and get to know each other before going inside the school.) 

Illumina was busy sorting scrolls in the library. Silkworm wrapped a wing around Shockwave, fond of the dragonet. Shockwave fiddled with his seaglass necklace because whenever I roleplay as him he always does that-

Scorch was vibing.

Just now, Cyclone The Dragon said:

(There's a courtyard outside the school, and the school is in a mountain. She would have to have an interaction with someone before she went in. I kinda wanna have everyone outside and get to know each other before going inside the school.) 

Illumina was busy sorting scrolls in the library. Silkworm wrapped a wing around Shockwave, fond of the dragonet. Shockwave fiddled with his seaglass necklace because whenever I roleplay as him he always does that-

Scorch was vibing.

Aquaria looked around the courtyard, hm so many dragons. guess i better interact with one of them, she thought

Scorch jumped slightly. "Hi. Who are you?" He smiled shyly, then unconsciously lifted his talon to check if his blindfold was on. It was. (Also, if you're wondering why the blindfold isn't burning as Scorch normally keeps his firescales on, he enchanted it so that it couldn't be destroyed or harmed in any way-)