Stray Fawn Community

Shadows Within - WoF Academy RP

Cyclone The Dragon

Just now, InTheHeights111 said:

"Thank you" she said, "I'm waiting for a friend" she added. Ugh that sounded rude

Scorch wasn't offended. "So am I. I just found out a couple days ago that Cobalt is coming here too. I've known him since- uh- I don't know, as long as I can remember." He said with a little laugh.

1 minute ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Scorch wasn't offended. "So am I. I just found out a couple days ago that Cobalt is coming here too. I've known him since- uh- I don't know, as long as I can remember." He said with a little laugh.

She nods, "I'm waiting for Macaw, Macaw is a rainwing, although he is deaf" she said 

Name: Cobalt

Tribe(s): RainWing

Appearance: images attached

Personality: Cobalt is a very charming dragon. He's also haughty. Practically a cross between Winter and Deathbringer's personalities- He also likes to hang out with Scorch a lot.

S&S (Sexuality and Shipping): Gay, yes

Powers: Slightly stronger venom then normal. Otherwise tribal powers.

Traitor or Not: Double Traitor - Spies on the Traitors for the school, and acts like he's spying on the school and giving false information to the other traitors

Role: (Teacher or Student): Student

Other: Wears an emerald necklace and a skyfire earring

Miniform: (required)

Name (Tribe, Traitor or Not, Gender, Age, Power(s), S&S, User) 

2 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

She nods, "I'm waiting for Macaw, Macaw is a rainwing, although he is deaf" she said 

"Oh. That name sounds familiar- I think Cobalt might have mentioned them a couple times." Scorch said, smiling some more. His firescales were off, as they just turned off when he was relaxed. And he was-

Cobalt was invisible, wanting to sneak up on Scorch and scare him. He waited until he was right behind Scorch, then yeeted right onto his friend.

Just now, Cyclone The Dragon said:

"Oh. That name sounds familiar- I think Cobalt might have mentioned them a couple times." Scorch said, smiling some more. His firescales were off, as they just turned off when he was relaxed. And he was-

Cobalt was invisible, wanting to sneak up on Scorch and scare him. He waited until he was right behind Scorch, then yeeted right onto his friend.

Aquaria nods 

Macaw landed at the school courtyard and waved at aquaria 

Aquaria looked over and waved over to Macaw. She motioned for him to come over

2 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

Aquaria nods 

Macaw landed at the school courtyard and waved at aquaria 

Aquaria looked over and waved over to Macaw. She motioned for him to come over

Scorch yelped in surprise and Cobalt turned back to his regular colors, then started laughing so hard he fell off Scorch and the rock Scorch was on. He thudded to the ground, becoming Dream the teapot- (LMAOOO)

(Also I have to go for a while. I think I'll be back at around 1:00 ish

2 hours ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

(Oh wait, what kind of spore does Ghost Flower have? It would either be healing or poison spores-)

Theres also a such thing as having spores too weak to do anything

Cobalt slowly got up, still giggling, and Scorch tried to frown in his friends direction.

(Also you can have pets in this- Shockwave has a dark gray wolf named ash and an arctic fox names Snowdrift.) Snowdrift bounced around Shockwave, yipping and trying to get him to pet her. Shockwave ignored the ball of fluff, and Ash, whom was laying down next to him, gave the fox a stern look.

Silkworm and Illumina were vibing

9 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"I have nothing better to do." Icicle replied bitterly

"Oooh he speaks! Well, you could always go explore! Thats the main reason I'm here actually! I wanna learn about all the other tribes and places!"

(Hhh-)

Name: Nightbreeze (Breeze)

Tribe(s): Night/Silk

Appearance: I never finished the ref...

Personality: Nightbreeze is literally Kinkajou. In Every. Way. Possible.

S&S (Sexuality and Shipping): Pan, yes

Powers: Flamesilk

Traitor or Not: Not a Traitor

Role: Music Teacher (Although she normally lets Owlflame teach, as they like music more then Nightbreeze does)

Other:

Name: Geode

Tribe(s): GemWing

Appearance: WIP

Personality: Geode is the very charming, social type. He likes making friends and will do almost anything to get others to like him.

S&S (Sexuality and Shipping): Gay, yes

Powers: WIP

Traitor or Not: Traitor

Role: (Teacher or Student) Student

Other: WIP form-