Stray Fawn Community

singing fnf songs in real life!

Zixvir

so uhh, yeah essentially we will host these occasionally where we submit recordings of us doing any characters voice (we aren't aloud to use autotune, but we are allowed to use toy radios to add roughness to the voice. So you are allowed to use phones for voice modulations but that's it.) 

You'll have a start date, and a submit date,

then we play the tracks together, and see who did that best imitation of what it would sound like if that character sang that song.

you choose player one or player 2 (so if you were  doing spooky month you would be any character, but doing either skid and pump's line(player2) or boyfriend's line(player one).)

you can also choose if you want  your things to be posted on the thread where I'll post me (and you if you let me) things of singing songs.

so uhh, if you need to have explanations please ask.

also, you'll have to sign up so I know you'll participate.

to get in you have to submit sample lines to see that you have the energy to sing, but there's not gonna be a real quality rating thing too big.

After the thing I will create a poll for everyone to rate it, or just me, and you'll have your track to me and you only(because I'd be rating it)

no pressure on ratings, just a game.

so uh yeah that's about it and if you have any questions ask as many and any(related) questions as possible!

people signed up for next round:

Zixvir,