Stray Fawn Community

The Five Tribes (Almost ready)

orinz

Hai! For those of you (which is probably a very little amount) who know my previous playthrough, one could say this is where it first continues. Anyways, this an upcoming playthrough that I'm in the progress of setting up. The reason why im starting the topic so early is incase anyone has any ideas for main characters. So feel free to yyyyyyeet ur nichelings at me. The worst that can happen is I think they're cool but dont put em into the story. (i'll put the exposition five tribes probably today)

• Paw up 1

9 hours ago, orinz said:

Hai! For those of you (which is probably a very little amount) who know my previous playthrough, one could say this is where it first continues. Anyways, this an upcoming playthrough that I'm in the progress of setting up. The reason why im starting the topic so early is incase anyone has any ideas for main characters. So feel free to yyyyyyeet ur nichelings at me. The worst that can happen is I think they're cool but dont put em into the story. (i'll put the exposition five tribes probably today)

Have my son, Sun.

20210529163344_1.thumb.jpg.a6d0100b58e1aed002844fd9b8f2ff5d.jpg

• Eek! 1

In case you're still taking possible characters, they didn't get excepted for the playthrough I first submitted them on, so I decided to try try again!

Yes I know you have to click the links, if you want me to just copy-paste/summarize their story on this thread let me know. If you might be interested in adding this character somehow as a wanderer or tribe founder or something let me know and I will randomize genes for them and send you their genes and the genes of their female friend if applicable 

• orinz changed the title to The Five Tribes (Almost ready)
35 minutes ago, orinz said:

(r u suggesting this nicheling?) Tanois.PNG.cd022eaa9748c5e3939d92512d151157.PNG

(Nope, I'm suggesting Abel who I must recreate if you're interested in his story. Tanois was eaccepted, mainly cause he was the first I submitted and had a picture.)
Copied from Murudu War (my post):
When I began my storymode playthrough before I recorded it, back when Adam was still alive on Tiny Green him and Eve had too many children before I realized I would have to move onto the next island. The travel port only had 5 spots, Adam and Eve had 5 children and themselves. Two had to be left behind so I could continue to breed Adam and Eve to get as much genetic material from them as possible to give the tribe it's best chance (especially to get home island immunity solidly in the genes). Their first child had such an evil appearance to me that I had named them Cain, they also didn't have home island immunity (if I remember correctly) so they were left. Adam and Eve's youngest child couldn't get to the port in time, so he was left with his elder brother. I do not remember his name, but he will now be named Abel. [However, Cain was not much like his biblical counterpart, and cared for his brother and raised him rather than killing him. Cain still hated his parents for abandoning the brothers on the island, and he engrained revenge into his brother's mind. They lived on the island until Abel had grown, but there was no-one on this island. Most of the stepping stones of the port had crumbled into the ocean, but since there was no-one else on the island the brother's decided to try and follow their tribe anyways. Cain ended up falling into the waters multiple times, plus saving his brother once, and thus took alot of damage. By swimming for their lives one of the times they somehow managed to get to a more stable small island, where they ate and rested before continuing down a different path of rocks that they thought was the same. They arrived at a large island, on which they found a female who fell in love with Cain. They had a child, naming her Abelia, but soon after a Bearyena attacked, killing the female and further hurting Cain before it died. Cain died after entrusting the care of the child to Abel. However, next turn another Bearyena came. Abel hit the Bearyena and ran, hoping to distract it from the child. The gamble paid off, and Abel met a wandering female with a claw and poison fangs which helped him kill the beast. But while this was going on, a bird came and snatched Abelia away.

Copied from Give Me A Couple Nichelings? (my post):
Abelia is obviously apart of this hopefully not dead on hold rp; she's not the character I'm talking about. I'm talking about Abel, and what happens to him after Abelia is snatched away. If you want to make his story apart of your playthrough somehow, I can randomly generate/reconstruct him and the female he meets if you want. Abel won't have the exact genes of the real Abel, maybe not even close, but it would be cool to see what would happen to him. Also, if this won't fit at all into whatever playthrough you are planning that's cool as well.)

35 minutes ago, orinz said:

!... im an idiot, i found something out

(It's alright, Im an idiot too cause I got the windows 10 version of minecraft when I needed Java edition. Thankfully microsoft refunded it. But we all make stupid mistakes, and when we learn from them that's a good thing

1 hour ago, orinz said:

(is there any image and set genes for abel or is it just a random mix of eve and adam?) 

(So Abel did have set genes but that was before I was recording niche epsisodes on youtube and before I joined the forums so I don't have any photos of his genes. It's impossible to know what his genes actually were, since I don't even know the exact genes of my Eve, but I am going to randomize the genes based on what I remember and think makes sense. Basically I have to recreate Abel, in which case there will be some set genes for him, but they probably will not be the same as the genes of the actual Abel. If you want to do the randomizing that's fine too

• Paw up 1

24 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(So Abel did have set genes but that was before I was recording niche epsisodes on youtube and before I joined the forums so I don't have any photos of his genes. It's impossible to know what his genes actually were, since I don't even know the exact genes of my Eve, but I am going to randomize the genes based on what I remember and think makes sense. Basically I have to recreate Abel, in which case there will be some set genes for him, but they probably will not be the same as the genes of the actual Abel. If you want to do the randomizing that's fine too

mk, U should have quite a bit of time, I just ran into the problem of space on the island...

• Sad 1