Stray Fawn Community

The Five Tribes (Almost ready)

orinz

I've already gotten the world I want (after loosing the most perfect one >:c) and i started building up, and realized theres not enough space for chases and territories at the same time

(btw i have one smelly tree, one jungle tree with three or four perches, 4 regrowing jungle foliage, and two meat eating plants c;)

• Paw up 1

4 hours ago, orinz said:

I've already gotten the world I want (after loosing the most perfect one >:c) and i started building up, and realized theres not enough space for chases and territories at the same time

Hmm, well I don't know the mechanics of territories and chases, but maybve make it so you can chase someone into someone else's territory? Anyways, Imma go randomize abel and the female he meets now

Here is Abel and his companion female
522298145_Abel2.PNG.d2aead5b4b321d2d70363a95a37f118e.PNG

Nuelduk.PNG.f9fb0e6db2d82d57c081eb542c1eff8b.PNG

Abel was recreated to the best of my knowledge and the rest was randomized. Nuelduk is completely random. Also my taskbar wouldn't hide for some reason, I apologize for that. They both have medium ears both slots. Their eyesight and fertility suck, even though Abel should've had higher since Adam has good fertility. Maybe change the infertile to a 3 fertility and give him better eyes if you want. Nuelduk has to be blind though

so mr. abel is very scholar like, right? did u also imagine him as persuasive?

(btw can i give nuelduk some speed? either that or she'll have to go to the implant. [rether to the pokedex- i mean, current exposition for the implant]) 

1 hour ago, orinz said:

so mr. abel is very scholar like, right? did u also imagine him as persuasive?

(btw can i give nuelduk some speed? either that or she'll have to go to the implant. [rether to the pokedex- i mean, current exposition for the implant]) 

(I have no idea what implant or pokedex mean, but you can take away the webbed hind legs if u want. I didn't really develop Abel's personality much. I imagine he is hard on himself for Abelia getting taken by the bird though, and he is probably rather clingy to those he loves (especially babies and children) because of this. But he may not view himself as able to protect, so he may leave it to others. I don't know if he's smart or not, he was pretty smart to lead the bearyena away but then again it kinda backfired on him, so maybe he's smart but views himself as dumb. He would have to be rather persuasive perhaps to get a complete stranger to help him fight a bearyena, but maybe she helped for her own reasons (she needed someone to be her eyes and/or mate [or she just wanted some bearyena meat]). So I don't really know whether he's persuasive or not, but like in everything else he probably doesn't use those skills much because he's unsure of himself. Or, alternatively, the bird snatching away Abelia has made him not want to love anyone ever again. He thus has a hardened heart, or perhaps his view of reality has shifted and he thinks somehow that it isn't his fault, that nothing is his fault. So there are a few options for personality, you can alter them however you like.

(check the exposition link for the implant info, is a repurposed carnivourus plant, that i basically use as an excuse to change nichelings genes in the middle of their life)

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, orinz said:

(check the exposition link for the implant info, is a repurposed carnivourus plant, that i basically use as an excuse to change nichelings genes in the middle of their life)

that's kinda odd and mildly terrifying, also will make the playthrough less challenging. Are there any limits on how much it can be used?

oh hey i think i just came to the early version of grass mingle, my favorite biome

(i just realized why i keep finding antlersnout, or ramsnout in the cheat search for setgene) 

(omg OMG, I CAN GO BACK TO PREVIOUS ISLANDS IN THIS VERSION!!! no more being stuck >:D)

(i found the equivalent to a rogue male)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

that's kinda odd and mildly terrifying, also will make the playthrough less challenging. Are there any limits on how much it can be used?

its not like a survival playthrough, its more like a roleplay playthrough

• Paw up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2021 at 5:32 PM, orinz said:

yaaaa i was very wrong when i said that this was gonna come in a few days lol

(It's ok, life gets busy sometimes and we bite off more than we can chew! Just keep working on it when you can

i actually got a few screen shots, and i like u try to find some reason to it, chiyanna, but its honestly cuz im just too damn lazy 🤣

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...