Stray Fawn Community

Shadows - A Warrior Cats Roleplay

Cyclone The Dragon

(This takes place about fifty years after The Broken Code. The lake territories still look the same, and in this AU its a protected area and nothing can be built on it. Not that it matters now though xD)

All was peaceful. It was a Gathering, the moon shining bright overhead. Calicostar was giving her report.

"Prey is running well in ShadowClan. We recently drove a badger out of our territory, and-"

She was cut off by the sudden appearance of clouds covering the moon.

A yowl split the air, and cats burst out of the undergrowth, attacking the Clans. They seemed to radiate darkness, and most of them had dark pelts as well ,making them almost invisible.

At the same time, from the other side of the island, cats gleaming with starlight ran into the clearing and started fighting the attackers.

"ShadowClan! Attack!" Calicostar yowled, flinging into battle.

The Clans lost... StarClan lost.

The Dark Forest defeated most of the StarClan cats who had tried to fight them. They drove the Clans out of the lake territories. They settled somewhere else, on a large island surrounded by nothing but water. They were safe... for now.

RULES:

No Twoleg cursing (heck duh-)

Regular ToS

Be kind, don't hate the user, hate the OC if you have to.

Only I control the plot and any other things beside your OCs. That includes foxes, badgers, etc. Not prey though because heck why would I want to-

Max OC limit is four. You must have four OCs. (because it makes filling up roles easier.)

The leaders all have five lives after fighting in the battle as well and dying multiple times.

One medicine cat per Clan and one medicine cat apprentice per Clan. I will make exceptions for this, example, ShadowClan has two medicine cats, they can not have any medicine cat apprentices unless one med cat dies. Basically two med cats (including appies) for each Clan.

Unless you get the Special, no half clan cats are allowed.

SPECIAL:

For no reason, I decided to make this. If you do something that makes me want to give this power to you, then I will. Basically, if you do something nice for me or you make me feel like you deserve it, you can break one rule of the warrior code, and nobody can do anything about it ever. That means you could have a medicine cat with kits, and the kits would be taken care of instead of thrown out/killed. Half Clan cats would be welcomed... yadda yadda.

ROLES:

ThunderClan:

Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors: Aspenleaf - Light golden-yellow tom, hetero leaf green and blind eyes

Apprentices: Halfpaw - white she-cat white half brown face and brown markings

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

ShadowClan:

Leader: Calicostar - calico she-cat with one orange and one blue eye

Deputy:

Medicine Cat: Frozentail - white she-cat with blind blue eyes

Juniperleaf- Blue-gray tom with white paws and tail tip, blind

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

WindClan:

Leader: Burrowstar - Brown tabby she-cat with blue eyes and white tipped tail

Deputy:

Medicine Cat: Silverpelt - Black tabby she-cat with white spots that look like stars and has blind blue eyes - Apprentice, Rainypaw

Warriors:

Apprentices: Rainypaw -  A gray she-cat with dark green eyes and a burnt shoulder and tail tip

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

RiverClan:

Leader:

Deputy: Pearlstorm - Pale pinkish tom with white patches across his flank and one blue and one gray eye

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens: 

Kits: Floodkit - gray tom the color of stones in the river with blue-gray paws and tail tip

Elders:

Cats outside the Clans: (Rogues/Loners/Kittypets)

Form:

Name:

Clan:

Role:

Description/Appearance:

Personality:

Flaws:

Other:

Miniform (Required)

Name - Description/appearance

Name: Burrowstar

Clan: Windclan

Role: Leader

Description/Appearance: brown tabby she-cat with blue grey eyes and white tipped tail

Personality: Kind, caring, brave

Flaws: very cowardice, and gullible 

Other: NONE

Miniform (Required)

Burrowstar - Brown tabby she-cat with blue eyes and white tipped tail

Name: Aspenleaf

Clan: ThunderClan

Role: Warrior

Description/Appearance: Light golden-yellow tom, hetero leaf green & blind eyes.

Personality: Bitter, short-tempered, etc.

Flaws: Negative about most things

Other: None

Miniform (Required)

Aspenleaf- Light golden-yellow tom, hetero leaf green & blind eyes.

Name: Rainy'paw

Clan: Windclan

Role: Medcat App

Description/Appearance: A bluish gray she-cat, dark green eyes with a burnt shoulder and tail tip.

Personality: Kind, but doesn't like people getting in her way. Organizer. Helpful

Flaws: Burnt areas flare up and has to dip in a river often. Looks down on herself

Other: Likes to be alone, and the wind

Miniform (Required)

Rainy'paw -  A grey she-cat with dark green eyes and a burnt shoulder and tail tip

Name: Pearlstorm

Clan: RiverClan

Role: Deputy

Description/Appearance: Pale pinkish tom, white patches along his flank. Hetro blue & gray eyes.

Personality: Calm, organized, even-tempered.

Flaws: slight trust issues

Other: None

Miniform (Required)

Pearlstorm- Pale pinkish tom, white patches along his flank. Hetro blue & gray eyes.

Name: Frozentail 

Clan:  shadowclan

Role: medicine cat

Description/Appearance: White she-cat with blind blue eyes 

Personality: normally shy and soft spoken 

Flaws: looks down on herself if she does something wrong

Other: Is blind

Miniform (required)

Frozentail- white she-cat with blind blue eyes

Name: Juniperleaf

Clan: ShadowClan

Role: Medicine Cat

Description/Appearance: Blue-gray tom with white paws and tail tip. Blind.

Personality: Quiet, patient.

Flaws: Idk

Other: He tends to overwork himself, leading to lack of sleep. He will not eat until everyone else has.

Miniform (Required)

Juniperleaf- Blue-gray tom with white paws and tail tip, blind.

(:D)

(Hoping to start soon, could yall either advertise or tag people? Also because Hollowist and Polly had yelled at me in 'Do you want all the WoF bases you could ever need?' thread for editing a bio base, which I didn't know I wasn't allowed to do unless I had bought the bases, they can not join the rp.)

Yes they made me feel guilty and sad. I sulked for a whole day becuase it took me an hour to edit that base and they said I had to delete it.

Just now, Cyclone The Dragon said:

(:D)

(Hoping to start soon, could yall either advertise or tag people? Also because Hollowist and Polly had yelled at me in 'Do you want all the WoF bases you could ever need?' thread for editing a bio base, which I didn't know I wasn't allowed to do unless I had bought the bases, they can not join the rp.)

Yes they made me feel guilty and sad. I sulked for a whole day becuase it took me an hour to edit that base and they said I had to delete it.

(I might get my cousin to join in, hang on)

7 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

(Anyone on??? Also I'm going to church camp sometime this month, and I think it's either for a week or ten days, so I won't be on for some time. I think I'm going on the 12 of June???)

(Im on)