Stray Fawn Community

Shadows - A Warrior Cats Roleplay

Cyclone The Dragon

3 hours ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

(:D)

(Hoping to start soon, could yall either advertise or tag people? Also because Hollowist and Polly had yelled at me in 'Do you want all the WoF bases you could ever need?' thread for editing a bio base, which I didn't know I wasn't allowed to do unless I had bought the bases, they can not join the rp.)

Yes they made me feel guilty and sad. I sulked for a whole day becuase it took me an hour to edit that base and they said I had to delete it.

not our fault you

1. edited a bio base without owning it, i doubt you you didn't know because that's just common sense not to do that even if you don't have to pay for it.

2. pressuring hollowist to give you bio bases even though they can't

i would be fine if you just didn't know because you are so young and probably didn't know that it's rude to do that but.. getting back at us?? why??

1 minute ago, Polly said:

not our fault you

1. edited a bio base without owning it, i doubt you you didn't know because that's just common sense not to do that even if you don't have to pay for it.

2. pressuring hollowist to give you bio bases even though they can't

i would be fine if you just didn't know because you are so young and probably didn't know that it's rude to do that but.. getting back at us?? why??

btw, im not mad at you, i'm just confused

5 minutes ago, Polly said:

btw, im not mad at you, i'm just confused

(Oh. And I don't mean to get back at you, probably Hollowist though because they said I should get banned for a bit , and I hadn't meant it when I had asked hollow for the bio bases, I knew they wouldn't give them to me and I had meant it as a joke. I could probably convince my dad to buy them as I recently got Forge Your Dragon World for getting good grades, anyways. And I understand you confusedness, I was very confused when I saw everybody's posts saying I should delete it. I also felt guilty as I feel guilty whenever someone yells at me TwT)

(Yes even when I didn't know I wasn't allowed to do it. I also didn't know that was considered art theft.)

28 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

(Oh. And I don't mean to get back at you, probably Hollowist though because they said I should get banned for a bit , and I hadn't meant it when I had asked hollow for the bio bases, I knew they wouldn't give them to me and I had meant it as a joke. I could probably convince my dad to buy them as I recently got Forge Your Dragon World for getting good grades, anyways. And I understand you confusedness, I was very confused when I saw everybody's posts saying I should delete it. I also felt guilty as I feel guilty whenever someone yells at me TwT)

(Yes even when I didn't know I wasn't allowed to do it. I also didn't know that was considered art theft.)

oof- 

8 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

(nice, I'm working on some fizzy bases for some of WoF dragons) 

(Aight!  @__________________________ can Aspenleaf be Halfpaw's mentor)

(Also when needed I will control the plot and (RARELY, RARELY) control cats when needed for short periods of time. Just wanted to say that.)

Calicostar sat in the ShadowClan camp, which was a dip in the ground surrounded by pine trees. She watched over her warriors working to build the camp and fortify it; she knew she should be helping, but Frozentail had told her to rest.

Silverpelt sat in what she had claimed as the medicine den. She needed to go find some more herbs, as leaf-fall was coming soon, and after that, leaf-bare. She had found catmint at a very small abandoned Twoleg nest, some goldenrod growing not far outside the camp, and some tansy.

Halfpaw worked to fortify the camp, darting to get brambles and such to create walls. Their camp was an island, (Inside of an island. Basically its just a piece of land with a stream surrounding it.) large enough to be able to be used as a camp. She decided to hunt, as nobody was, and she knew prey was important.

Just now, Cyclone The Dragon said:

(Aight! Also, @__________________________ can Aspenleaf be Halfpaw's mentor)

(Also when needed I will control the plot and (RARELY, RARELY) control cats when needed for short periods of time. Just wanted to say that.)

Calicostar sat in the ShadowClan camp, which was a dip in the ground surrounded by pine trees. She watched over her warriors working to build the camp and fortify it; she knew she should be helping, but Frozentail had told her to rest.

Silverpelt sat in what she had claimed as the medicine den. She needed to go find some more herbs, as leaf-fall was coming soon, and after that, leaf-bare. She had found catmint at a very small abandoned Twoleg nest, some goldenrod growing not far outside the camp, and some tansy.

Halfpaw worked to fortify the camp, darting to get brambles and such to create walls. Their camp was an island, (Inside of an island. Basically its just a piece of land with a stream surrounding it.) large enough to be able to be used as a camp. She decided to hunt, as nobody was, and she knew prey was important.

Frozentail sat down and began sorting herbs 

Burrowstar of Windclan sat down in Windclan camp 

Just now, InTheHeights111 said:

Frozentail sat down and began sorting herbs 

Burrowstar of Windclan sat down in Windclan camp 

(Btw, I recommend following this thread, so you can be notified every time someone chats/posts a roleplay message, instead of either tagging or quoting you.)

Just now, InTheHeights111 said:

(Ok and i followed it) 

(Nice. Also I'm not gonna be replying to this until tomorrow.)

Calicostar entered what she had made of a leader's den before being told to rest. There wasn't much - it was a hollow boulder at one end of the camp, going into the wall of the hollow. There was a small, trickling steam in one corner - she had made her nest near it. There were vines covering the entrance.

Silverpelt began sorting what herbs she had. She put the catmint in the most sheltered part of the den, then put the goldenrod and the tansy in another pile. She got up and exited the camp, stepping over the stream. She started looking for herbs.

Halfpaw quickly caught a thrush, two mice, and a squirrel after a bit. She brought her prey back to camp and set it down where there was a vole, marking the fresh-kill pile.

Just now, Cyclone The Dragon said:

(Nice. Also I'm not gonna be replying to this until tomorrow.)

Calicostar entered what she had made of a leader's den before being told to rest. There wasn't much - it was a hollow boulder at one end of the camp, going into the wall of the hollow. There was a small, trickling steam in one corner - she had made her nest near it. There were vines covering the entrance.

Silverpelt began sorting what herbs she had. She put the catmint in the most sheltered part of the den, then put the goldenrod and the tansy in another pile. She got up and exited the camp, stepping over the stream. She started looking for herbs.

Halfpaw quickly caught a thrush, two mice, and a squirrel after a bit. She brought her prey back to camp and set it down where there was a vole, marking the fresh-kill pile.

(Ok)

Frozentail sat in her nest

Burrowstar looked around windclan camp calmly

17 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

(Aight!  @__________________________ can Aspenleaf be Halfpaw's mentor)

(Yes)

-

Aspenleaf sat off to the side, grooming.

Juniperleaf was out of camp, gathering herbs.

Pearlstorm was out of camp, hunting.

(I'm back uwu)

(Might bump the max OC limit to four, bc I'm good at RC roleplaying-)

Calicostar had fallen asleep in her den. Near the camp, a couple rogues were wandering around.

Halfpaw went back to fortifying the camp. She went over to the medicine cat den and poked her head inside. "Do you need any herbs?" She asked. Silverpelt turned to the apprentice and nodded. "I have enough catmint, goldenrod, and tansy to last us until next new-leaf, but I don't have anything else. Can you go and find some juniper?" Halfpaw nodded and ran out of camp. She knew what juniper looked like, so she wasn't very afraid.

1 minute ago, InTheHeights111 said:

(Ok UwU)

Burrowstar stood up and went to the windclan freshkill pile 

Frozentail closed her eyes and slept 

(I edited some stuff for no reason. Silverpelt is now WC meddie, and I have a new oc in RC named Floodkit. I wanna have an oc in each clan xD)

Floodkit was inside what the warriors had constructed of the nursery, shivering because of the cold.

Halfpaw found some juniper near the border with ShadowClan that had been established, and she brought some back to camp.

Silverpelt began sorting herbs.

Calicostar was still sleeping. 

The rogues were in ThunderClan territory now, not happy that about a hundred cats invaded the island, and they were going to try to drive the Clans out. "What should we do, Sharp?" The white she-cat, with a gray muzzle and several battle scars, asked the brown tabby tom. "I don't know, Blizzard. We should try to get others to join us. Drive one 'Clan' out at a time."

2 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

(I edited some stuff for no reason. Silverpelt is now WC meddie, and I have a new oc in RC named Floodkit. I wanna have an oc in each clan xD)

Floodkit was inside what the warriors had constructed of the nursery, shivering because of the cold.

Halfpaw found some juniper near the border with ShadowClan that had been established, and she brought some back to camp.

Silverpelt began sorting herbs.

Calicostar was still sleeping. 

The rogues were in ThunderClan territory now, not happy that about a hundred cats invaded the island, and they were going to try to drive the Clans out. "What should we do, Sharp?" The white she-cat, with a gray muzzle and several battle scars, asked the brown tabby tom. "I don't know, Blizzard. We should try to get others to join us. Drive one 'Clan' out at a time."

(Ok)

Burrowstar picked out a mouse and ate it near the freshkill pile and lickdd her paws once she finished 

Frozentail woke up and began sorting herbs 

2 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

(Ok)

Burrowstar picked out a mouse and ate it near the freshkill pile and lickdd her paws once she finished 

Frozentail woke up and began sorting herbs 

(HMMMM LAZY WC LEADER LOL-)

(Also I made a very crappy map is the island territories, I know it sucks)

1492378467_IslandTerritories.thumb.png.df8cace74017a0e847567e68cf32bdf9.png

It was near moon-high, and everybody was starting to go to sleep. Halfpaw yawned and collapsed on a moss bed that she had made, falling asleep quickly.

Floodkit had already fallen asleep.

Silverpelt was still awake, sorting herbs.

Calicostar had been sleeping.

Now the rogues were nearing the ShadowClan camp. There were more of them now, about fifteen to twenty rogues and loners. Blizzard and Slash were at the front of the group.

13 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

(HMMMM LAZY WC LEADER LOL-)

(Also I made a very crappy map is the island territories, I know it sucks)

1492378467_IslandTerritories.thumb.png.df8cace74017a0e847567e68cf32bdf9.png

It was near moon-high, and everybody was starting to go to sleep. Halfpaw yawned and collapsed on a moss bed that she had made, falling asleep quickly.

Floodkit had already fallen asleep.

Silverpelt was still awake, sorting herbs.

Calicostar had been sleeping.

Now the rogues were nearing the ShadowClan camp. There were more of them now, about fifteen to twenty rogues and loners. Blizzard and Slash were at the front of the group.

Frozentail was still sorting herbs

Burrowstar stood up and walked around Windclan camp