Stray Fawn Community

The Black Sea |Jaguar Sim(CLOSED)

Just now, __________________________ said:

The cub stopped cuddling with the Hunter and told him something, but you couldn't understand their language.

The Hunter nodded, and the cub opened the metal den, letting you out.

Blaze got up and wandered out of the cage

The cub was looking at you, waiting for your next move, while the Hunter next to her looked out a window.

The two other Hunters were up front, each sitting in a black seat.

Other than that, there was the cage.

Blaze shook her head and went towards the cub cautiously 

She started her plan. First, she crept above it, now downwind. Then, as it turned its head she pounced, so silent the creature didn't notice her till it was too late. She picked up catch and walked proudly away from the scene.

21 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

Blaze kept watch 

The cub's grip loosened as it slept.

You felt tired.

18 minutes ago, Megthewolf said:

She started her plan. First, she crept above it, now downwind. Then, as it turned its head she pounced, so silent the creature didn't notice her till it was too late. She picked up catch and walked proudly away from the scene.

You had only caught one mouse, now all you had to do was catch another mouse, and a bird.

What fun.

You could bury the mouse and come back for it later, or you could disobey Finch and just go back with just a mouse.

"I can't ruin my reputation so early" she muttered. She began to dig a hole for her kill.

1 hour ago, Megthewolf said:

"I can't ruin my reputation so early" she muttered. She began to dig a hole for her kill.

Once you had buried your prey, you stalked forward some, careful not to disturb the prey.

Later, you scented another mouse.

1 hour ago, InTheHeights111 said:

Blaze laid down and slept

Your dreams were filled with your confused friends, and you mother, whom you have seen in, what felt like, forever..

You awoke, it was nighttime. The beast arrived at a wooden den, big enough for a the three Hunters and the cub, who was still asleep, it's breathing steady as if it was never sick at all. But you could still scent the mysterious sickness.

One of the Hunters woke the cub, who seemed to have forgotten it was cuddling you.

The cub picked you up gently, as if your life depended on it, and exited the beast.

Name- Swift (i searched up names for jaguars and i found this because im bad at naming anything other then warrior cats and WoF)

Gender- F

Pronouns- she/her

Appearance- White (if possible) jaguar with gray spots and blue eyes (If not possible, black with blue eyes)

Description- Swift is very nervous and skittish, and would probably be scared of anything twice as big as her if she didn't know if it was friendly or not. If she knows that something isn't going to hurt her, she's shy yet friendly.

Other(Optional)- S C R E E

3 minutes ago, Cyclone The Dragon said:

Name- Swift (i searched up names for jaguars and i found this because im bad at naming anything other then warrior cats and WoF)

Gender- F

Pronouns- she/her

Appearance- White (if possible) jaguar with gray spots and blue eyes (If not possible, black with blue eyes)

Description- Swift is very nervous and skittish, and would probably be scared of anything twice as big as her if she didn't know if it was friendly or not. If she knows that something isn't going to hurt her, she's shy yet friendly.

Other(Optional)- S C R E E

Lol, same)

I mean- This is practically a fantasy, so I don't see why not)

Pick a number between 1 & 5

22 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Once you had buried your prey, you stalked forward some, careful not to disturb the prey.

Later, you scented another mouse.

Your dreams were filled with your confused friends, and you mother, whom you have seen in, what felt like, forever..

You awoke, it was nighttime. The beast arrived at a wooden den, big enough for a the three Hunters and the cub, who was still asleep, it's breathing steady as if it was never sick at all. But you could still scent the mysterious sickness.

One of the Hunters woke the cub, who seemed to have forgotten it was cuddling you.

The cub picked you up gently, as if your life depended on it, and exited the beast.

Blaze looked around

22 hours ago, InTheHeights111 said:

Blaze looked around

You were still in the jungle, critters appeared then disappered into nearby bushes.

The cub went inside the Hunter's wooden den.

The inside was dark colored.

The first Hunter closed the den's door, making it impossible to escape. The cub put you down and walked away, opening the door of a tall, metal thing.

21 hours ago, Megthewolf said:

(Welcome)

"Yes!" she thought

She looked around. "Its over there, but where is it?"

The mouse was near a tree, not far off. It was nibbling on a seed.