Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

'Falling leaves' a warriors sim rp (OPEN FOREVER)


InTheHeights111
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, __________________________ said:

Opalfinch woke a little later, looking around the den.

 

"Hello," Rainkit said, flicking his tail in greeting.

You wake up 

 

Mousekit mewed, "Hello" he said. He was a grey tom with a pink nose and blue flecks all over his fur

 

"Hi!" Hollowkit said. He was a dark black tom with yellow-amberish eyes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

You wake up 

 

Mousekit mewed, "Hello" he said. He was a grey tom with a pink nose and blue flecks all over his fur

 

"Hi!" Hollowkit said. He was a dark black tom with yellow-amberish eyes

Opalfinch sat up, grooming her fur before she went outside.

 

Rainkit smiled, "What's it like being a TreeClan cat?" He asked curiously.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

Opalfinch sat up, grooming her fur before she went outside.

 

Rainkit smiled, "What's it like being a TreeClan cat?" He asked curiously.

You sit for a while 

 

"it's amazing" Duskkit said 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

You sit for a while 

 

"it's amazing" Duskkit said 

 

Opalfinch wondered if the TreeClan cats had come into CaveClan territory yet. But, pushing the question out of her mind, she exited the warriors den and looked for Holefoot, wanting to distract herself by taking a task that must be done before sundown.

 

 

Now that the kit was unsuspecting, Rainkit pounced on her, claws sheathed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

Opalfinch wondered if the TreeClan cats had come into CaveClan territory yet. But, pushing the question out of her mind, she exited the warriors den and looked for Holefoot, wanting to distract herself by taking a task that must be done before sundown.

 

 

Now that the kit was unsuspecting, Rainkit pounced on her, claws sheathed.

You find Holefoot near the freshkill pile 

 

Duskkit let out a playful squeak and pu=oucned back

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Holefoot, is there anything you would like me to do?" Opalfinch asked

 

Rainkit mewed with excitement, batting at Duskkit

Holefoot nods, "Yes, i need a border patrol to be led" he mewed

 

Duskkit smiled with excitement 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She began to dig a spot for her mouse, plopped her mouse in and covered it.

She sniffed around, seeing where her second catch would be. "There's nothing here" she said "I say we go this way" she pointed west

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Megthewolf said:

She began to dig a spot for her mouse, plopped her mouse in and covered it.

She sniffed around, seeing where her second catch would be. "There's nothing here" she said "I say we go this way" she pointed west

You and your mentor head west 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

Opalfinch dipped her head to the deputy, going off to find the two warriors.

 

"So what games do you like to play?" Rainkit asked

Blazefire and Stonesnail were near the warriors den

 

"We normally play mossball " Hollowkit said, "We have so many moss here!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

"Up for a border patrol?" She asked

 

Rainkit looked around the camp

"Of course" The two cats

 

You look around the camp and notice that beautiful trees covered the camp and were slowly turning a reddish- orangish color 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

"Of course" The two cats

 

You look around the camp and notice that beautiful trees covered the camp and were slowly turning a reddish- orangish color 

Opalfinch nodded, leading the way out of camp and towards the border with TreeClan.

 

Rainkit was amazed with the beauty of the trees.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

Opalfinch nodded, leading the way out of camp and towards the border with TreeClan.

 

Rainkit was amazed with the beauty of the trees.

You notice the treeclan cats making their way towards to caveclan territory

 

You felt happy too see the beauty of the trees and notice that a couple of Treeclan cats were on the trees resting

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

You notice the treeclan cats making their way towards to caveclan territory

 

You felt happy too see the beauty of the trees and notice that a couple of Treeclan cats were on the trees resting

She flicked her tail in greeting.

 

He wanted to join the cats. He went up to one of the trees, wondering if he could actually climb it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

She flicked her tail in greeting.

 

He wanted to join the cats. He went up to one of the trees, wondering if he could actually climb it

Branchstar flicked her tail back in greetings as well 

 

Leafeyes looked at the trees, "do you want to climb the trees, i can help you if you want"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

Branchstar flicked her tail back in greetings as well 

 

Leafeyes looked at the trees, "do you want to climb the trees, i can help you if you want"

Opalfinch waited at the border for the TreeClan cats, flicking her tail to Blazefire and Stonesnail to continue without her.

 

"Mhm.." Rainkit replied

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

Opalfinch waited at the border for the TreeClan cats, flicking her tail to Blazefire and Stonesnail to continue without her.

 

"Mhm.." Rainkit replied

The treeclan cats walk towards you, while Blazefire and Stonesnail nod and walk along the caveclan border

 

Leafeyes nods and walked towards her son smiling

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...