Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

'Falling leaves' a warriors sim rp (OPEN FOREVER)


InTheHeights111
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

The treeclan cats walk towards you, while Blazefire and Stonesnail nod and walk along the caveclan border

 

Leafeyes nods and walked towards her son smiling

Opalfinch waited patiently, dipping her head to the TreeClan leader, "Welcome,"

 

Rainkit gazed at his mother as she approached.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Opalfinch waited patiently, dipping her head to the TreeClan leader, "Welcome,"

 

Rainkit gazed at his mother as she approached.

Branchstar nods, "Thank you" 

 

your mother nods at you and says, "What tree would you like to try on?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

Opalfinch nodded to the leader, "Would you like me to lead you to CaveClan camp?" She asked

 

"That one!" Rainkit said, running up to the nearest tree.

Branchstar nods, "Yes"

 

Leafeyes eyes gleamed with pride, "All right" she said  and followed her tiny kit 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

Opalfinch nodded, going back towards CaveClan camp, allowing Branchstar to follow.

 

 

Rainkit dug his claws into the wood of the tree

Branchstar followed opalfinch

 

Leafeyes nods, "That's a good start" she said encouragingly 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

Opalfinch led the TreeClan cats into CaveClan camp.

 

Rainkit leaped for a spot higher up, digging his claws into the tree

Branchstar looked around in awe, "This is beautiful"

 

you climb until you reach the top 

 

Leafeyes nods, "There you go, you're doing it!" she mewed happily

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Megthewolf said:

Sear'kit looked around the clearing. There was a hole that she could escape through.

 

Willow'paw got low, ready to leap. Waiting for the right time she stayed there.

You look at the hole and begin to walk towards it

 

The squirrel walked on the floor, close to Willow'paw

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She was ready for adventure, and began to let her thoughts get out of hand "I'll find mother and then bring the cla-" she stopped herself knowing she was only thinking what she wanted to.

 

She was ready. Preparing to sprint, she ran towards it. She was fast. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Megthewolf said:

She was ready for adventure, and began to let her thoughts get out of hand "I'll find mother and then bring the cla-" she stopped herself knowing she was only thinking what she wanted to.

 

She was ready. Preparing to sprint, she ran towards it. She was fast. 

You begin the adventure

 

The squirrel still didn't notice you as you sprinted towards it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

Branchstar looked around in awe, "This is beautiful"

 

you climb until you reach the top 

 

Leafeyes nods, "There you go, you're doing it!" she mewed happily

 

Opalfinch purred at the leader's words. She looked around for Darkstar.

 

Rainkit, climbing to the nearest branch, purred at his mother's praise. Looking down at his mother, he was amazed on how hight he had climbed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

Opalfinch purred at the leader's words. She looked around for Darkstar.

 

Rainkit, climbing to the nearest branch, purred at his mother's praise. Looking down at his mother, he was amazed on how hight he had climbed.

You see Darkstar near the freshkill pile 

 

Leafeyes smiled at her son and climb up onto another tree close to her son 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, InTheHeights111 said:

You see Darkstar near the freshkill pile 

 

Leafeyes smiled at her son and climb up onto another tree close to her son 

She went up to her leader, "Branchstar has arrived," Flicking her tail to the TreeClan cats.

 

Rainkit wondered if there was a hole he could climb into.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

You begin the adventure

 

The squirrel still didn't notice you as you sprinted towards it 

She looked around, should she go left, towards the water or right, towards the smell of other cats?

 

She was now in front of it. Catching it in her paws, she bit down on it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Megthewolf said:

She looked around, should she go left, towards the water or right, towards the smell of other cats?

 

She was now in front of it. Catching it in her paws, she bit down on it.

 

you ponder which way to go 

 

The squirrel was dead

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Megthewolf said:

"I can't go towards the cats" she thought "So let's check out the river"

 

She picked it up and saw her mentor wasn't there. He must have gone finding his own prey.

You head towards the river

 

You wait for your mentor

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Megthewolf said:

As the sound got closer and closer, she felt a weird feeling in her stomach. Fear? Greif? That mouse?

 

She waited for awhile and heard the crunch of leaves 

You walk along the river

 

The crunching of the leaves was your mentor Stripesnail

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Megthewolf said:

She felt water droplets splash onto her. It felt refreshing. She should head back to camp...

 

"Catch anything yourself?" she said, showing of her prey

You ponder whether you should head back or not

Stripesnail nods, "I caught a dove

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...