Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

'Falling leaves' a warriors sim rp (OPEN FOREVER)


 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

You enter back into Caveclan territory

 

"Yes" he said

Sear'kit slipped back into the hole, unsuspected. She ran into the nursery not seeing the unknown cats. ( she turns 4 moons the next day)

 

They got back to camp. Who was Opal'finch with?

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Megthewolf said:

Sear'kit slipped back into the hole, unsuspected. She ran into the nursery not seeing the unknown cats. ( she turns 4 moons the next day)

 

They got back to camp. Who was Opal'finch with?

 

 

 

you quickly head into the nursery 

you watch Opalfinch 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, InTheHeights111 said:

you quickly head into the nursery 

you watch Opalfinch 

Sear'kit sat down in her spot, tucked in a corner.

 

Willow'paw watched them.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/4/2021 at 12:47 PM, __________________________ said:

She went up to her leader, "Branchstar has arrived," Flicking her tail to the TreeClan cats.

 

Rainkit wondered if there was a hole he could climb into.

Darkstar nods, all right, i'll go and see them" 

 

YOu look around treeclan camp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, UsnaviDeLaVega said:

Darkstar nods, all right, i'll go and see them" 

 

YOu look around treeclan camp

Opalfinch nodded. She felt like she was being watched. She looked around.

 

Rainkit didn't th ill nk he would find a hole, so he just curled up where he was and closed his eyes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Opalfinch nodded. She felt like she was being watched. She looked around.

 

Rainkit didn't th ill nk he would find a hole, so he just curled up where he was and closed his eyes.

Darkstar walked over to Branchstar, "Welcome to our camp" 

 

You sleep in the tree, feeling the warmth of the sun

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, InTheHeights111 said:

Darkstar walked over to Branchstar, "Welcome to our camp" 

 

You sleep in the tree, feeling the warmth of the sun

Opalfinch listened to the conversation from afar.

 

Rainkit dreamed that he was running through a forest, the scents of prey all around him.

Then he woke a little later, feeling rested and re-energized.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Opalfinch listened to the conversation from afar.

 

Rainkit dreamed that he was running through a forest, the scents of prey all around him.

Then he woke a little later, feeling rested and re-energized.

You overhear their conversation 

 

You wake up and listen to the Treeclanners talking 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Opalfinch pricked her ears to listen.

 

Rainkit decided to listen to their chatter.

Darkstar nods, "OF course" he said

 

One treeclan cat was talking about how Branchstar was the best leader

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, InTheHeights111 said:

Darkstar nods, "OF course" he said

 

One treeclan cat was talking about how Branchstar was the best leader

Opalfinch got bored, she looked around camp to see if there was anything she could do.

 

He listened to see if the cat had a good reason on why they thought Branchstar was a good, the best, leader.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

Opalfinch got bored, she looked around camp to see if there was anything she could do.

 

He listened to see if the cat had a good reason on why they thought Branchstar was a good, the best, leader.

Holefoot laid on the ground snoozing

 

Three other cats nodded

 

'Well there was that one time, that she did find us this camp" a tom mewed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

Holefoot laid on the ground snoozing

 

Three other cats nodded

 

'Well there was that one time, that she did find us this camp" a tom mewed

Opalfinch's gaze passed him and she looked at the nursery, wondering if she should visit the kits.

 

Branchstar found this place? Rainkit thought, wonder filled his head with questions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Opalfinch's gaze passed him and she looked at the nursery, wondering if she should visit the kits.

 

Branchstar found this place? Rainkit thought, wonder filled his head with questions.

The happy mews of the kits from the nursery, sounded wonderful to you

 

"Oh yeah, that was great!" one she-cat mewed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...