Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

'Falling leaves' a warriors sim rp (OPEN FOREVER)


 Share

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

Holefoot nods and said, "The fresh-kill pile is low" he said

 

Stormstar, "she is near the fresh-kill pile" he said pointing his tail to the fresh-kill pile 

"I'll go hunting," Opalfinch dipped her head to the deputy.

 

Rainkit looked there, and mewed, "Thanks!" Before bounding off toward his friend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

"I'll go hunting," Opalfinch dipped her head to the deputy.

 

Rainkit looked there, and mewed, "Thanks!" Before bounding off toward his friend.

You turn and exit Caveclan camp 

 

"You're welcome" your father said 

 

Hailkit was eating a rabbit 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

You turn and exit Caveclan camp 

 

"You're welcome" your father said 

 

Hailkit was eating a rabbit 

Once Opalfinch got well away from the entrance, she scented the air. Half hoping for prey, half-hoping to spy on SavageClan again.

 

"Boo!" Rainkit exclaimed, pouncing on Hailkit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

Once Opalfinch got well away from the entrance, she scented the air. Half hoping for prey, half-hoping to spy on SavageClan again.

 

"Boo!" Rainkit exclaimed, pouncing on Hailkit.

You scent the prey mixed with scent of savageclan

 

"Ack!" she said, "Nice to see you again, i was just talking to Snailkit" 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

You scent the prey mixed with scent of savageclan

 

"Ack!" she said, "Nice to see you again, i was just talking to Snailkit" 

She was wondering if SavageClan had stolen prey, but then pushed it out of her mind.

She stalked towards the prey scent.

 

"Hello," Rainkit mewed innocently to Snailkit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

She was wondering if SavageClan had stolen prey, but then pushed it out of her mind.

She stalked towards the prey scent.

 

"Hello," Rainkit mewed innocently to Snailkit.

You scent squirrel

"Hello Rainkit" Snailkit mewed, "tomorrow, i turn 6 moons" 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

Opalfinch bite it's neck, killing it. She buried it to collect it later.

She scented the air again.

 

"I was great! I climbed a tree!" Rainkit replied.

A mouse was near by 

 

"That's awesome" she said 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

Killing the mouse, she buried it.

She scented the air again, except not for prey this time.

 

11

You scent the scent of Midnightclan 

 

(All right)

you see a tiny hole near the fresh-kill pile 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

She went towards the scent.

 

Rainkit trotted casually toward the fresh-kill pile.

You follow the scent and see the leader of Midnightclan sitting ontop of the Moontree

 

Thankfully no one spotted you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

She stared up at the leader.

 

Rainkit went out of the hole, and scented the air.

YOu notice the leader was a beautiful she-cat 

 

you scent leaves, trees, moss

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

Opalfinch stared at the beautiful she-cat.

 

Rainkit stalked away from the camp, trying his best not to be seen.

She was black all over with white flecks in between and had teal-green eyes

 

You made it past without being seen

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...