Stray Fawn Community

Give me a couple nichelings?

1 hour ago, Sky said:

i left him behind when i went to a new island : ( now we will see what happened after

20210327130901_1.thumb.jpg.9589d00622299fac0ebf9bd91d356517.jpg

(That is an epic name! I hope his story in the playthrough will make sense and mesh with his former story

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(That is an epic name! I hope his story in the playthrough will make sense and mesh with his former story

he didn't really have a story lol. I think he has a sister that went to the next island (without him). he was going to go too but i realized there was one port less than I thought so he had to stay

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Modiano said:

Could you give me a rundown of the nichelings' personalities? It's okay if they don't

Rusty is my sneezey baby who has a longing to know what lays beyond open eyes. He got ideas from his mother, Steel's blindness, and so believes that blind nichelings can see things no ordinary nicheling can see, and will try to befriend (or even possibly woo) any blind nicheling he were to come across. He is extremely curious in this way, and will even question supposed myths in his freetime.

• Like 1

Here, have Tigrer. He likes swimming in shallow water and fishing. He's very clever and energetic, but gets frustrated easily and may jump to conclusions too fast

kuva.thumb.png.1e5c119d17ab9b51044abe1a56884f49.png

• Thanks 1
  • Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Lilytuft said:

Here, have Tigrer. He likes swimming in shallow water and fishing. He's very clever and energetic, but gets frustrated easily and may jump to conclusions too fast

kuva.thumb.png.1e5c119d17ab9b51044abe1a56884f49.png

Is he from a story mode tribe?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Modiano said:

Is he from a story mode tribe?

Yep, like 5-7 generations in I think. This was a long time ago

• Like 2

Just now, Lilytuft said:

Yep, like 5-7 generations in I think. This was a long time ago

Looking at his parents' names he might even be a gen 4

• Like 1

I don't really have alot of left behind/lost nichelings ATM, but I will have some once I leave for the next island (most of the nichelings will just stay in my archipelago savefile for me or someone else to visit in future, but I may have a few leave the islands somehow)

• Paw up 1

(I do actually have 1 I remember from the beginning of my story-mode run, I don't have their exact genes but I have some lore for them here:

Abelia is obviously apart of this hopefully not dead on hold rp; she's not the character I'm talking about. I'm talking about Abel, and what happens to him after Abelia is snatched away. If you want to make his story apart of your playthrough somehow, I can randomly generate/reconstruct him and the female he meets if you want. Abel won't have the exact genes of the real Abel, maybe not even close, but it would be cool to see what would happen to him. Also, if this won't fit at all into whatever playthrough you are planning that's cool as well.)

Ok, your choice of 3

1878623521_2021-06-07(1).thumb.png.7805ab0e2d0ea5ff3cab140085b7d339.png

Nolakan just looks cute, not much backstory but likes to hunt worms in the shallows

708302661_2021-06-07(2).thumb.png.a83ae3003148bbe37592733256ce43d3.png

She looks like a peach

2021-06-07.thumb.png.91270911e94036988800e9ab13dba902.png

This lady is interesting because in this tribe the first born female becomes the next queen, and Adika was born with an identical twin called Kasa

do with them want you wish!

• Thanks 1