Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Perfectly Imperfect |Fox Sim


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"I'm going to be announced as In-Training at sundown. But, ofcourse, Juniper probably already told you," Bone bragged.

"yes juniper has already told me" he said. he thought quietly, of course leav it to bone to brag

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Then, Flame came over. "Hey guys!" Then added, "Hey, Bone," with a smile.

"H-Hi, Flame.." Bone said, "H-Hey, uh.. So.. I have to go.."

Bone left.

Lynx smiled, "Hey flame" he licked his white pelt 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, InTheHeights111 said:

Lynx smiled, "Hey flame" he licked his white pelt 

"Hey, Lynx," The cinnamon-spotted grey male replied.

"Well, I have to go. Ivy said that she would take me on a hunting trip." Juniper said, walking away.

"I have to go too," Flame said, "Ya'know, to make sure Bone doesn't go off nagging everyone,"

Flame left.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Just now, __________________________ said:

"Hey, Lynx," The cinnamon-spotted grey male replied.

"Well, I have to go. Ivy said that she would take me on a hunting trip." Juniper said, walking away.

"I have to go too," Flame said, "Ya'know, to make sure Bone doesn't go off nagging everyone,"

Flame left.

Lynx nods, "ok" he said and laid in the sun for a while

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

You were left alone for quiet some time.

Until it was sundown..

"Foxes of The Doves Skulk, listwn to what I must announce." Robin, the leader of The Doves, was on top of the Boulder.

Lynx wandred over 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, InTheHeights111 said:

Lynx wandred over 

"It is sundown," Robin started, once everyone had gathered. "And it is time for Bone to be announced as In-Training."

Bone stepped forward from the crowd of cats.

"Bone. It is time for you to begin your training. Your trainer will be Blaze." Robin finished.

Bone looked disappointed.

You didn't know who Blaze was.

A white male with scortch marks stood. You assumed that to be Blaze. He looked short-tempered and mean.

The two, Bone and Blaze, touched noses.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

"It is sundown," Robin started, once everyone had gathered. "And it is time for Bone to be announced as In-Training."

Bone stepped forward from the crowd of cats.

"Bone. It is time for you to begin your training. Your trainer will be Blaze." Robin finished.

Bone looked disappointed.

You didn't know who Blaze was.

A white male with scortch marks stood. You assumed that to be Blaze. He looked short-tempered and mean.

The two, Bone and Blaze, touched noses.

Lynx was happy he had got a good trainer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, InTheHeights111 said:

Lynx was happy he had got a good trainer

"This meeting is at an end." Robin said, jumping down from the boulder.

You overheared Blaze and Bone's conversation: "Now then. You will star by replacing the Elder's bedding." Blaze instructed.

"What?! But-" Bone tried to protest, but stopped. "Yes, Blaze.." There was a flash of fear in his voice, but you didn't know why.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

"This meeting is at an end." Robin said, jumping down from the boulder.

You overheared Blaze and Bone's conversation: "Now then. You will star by replacing the Elder's bedding." Blaze instructed.

"What?! But-" Bone tried to protest, but stopped. "Yes, Blaze.." There was a flash of fear in his voice, but you didn't know why.

Lynx looked over at his mentor Storm, "Anything you want me to do" he said 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, __________________________ said:

You fell asleep.

The next day, you saw Bone curled up in his nest, and Sunflower, a golden female, was just starting to wake.

The golden fox looked at you with tired eyes, "Good morning, Lynx," She whispered

Lynx nods, "Good morning Sunflower" he said 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"You haven't happened to see Rose, have you?" Sunflower asked.

Rose was Sunflower's sister. The two sisters had a brother named Rust, but he was in a different Skulk.

"No, i haven't" he said. "I'm going to the MoonCave today with Storm" 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...