Stray Fawn Community

Dazewing Topic (My Fantribe)

GreenTheGreat

I wanted a place where I could post their art specifically! :D 

-

Dazewings

1532451593_Dazewingbase.thumb.png.a805ebc560852042ff149ae4f59a8c87.png

Sunset and midnight sky colors, cloud-like spots always lighter pastel pinks and purples, they also glow faintly

eyes usually have starry pupils that are lighter than the whites of their eyes.

They are often chimeras and have two different color schemes

The dazewings are masters of illusion, being able to make dragons think they see things they do not...

The darker it is and the more tired the dragon or dragons, the better their illusions work. A dragon that is fully awake will not be able to be fooled by their illusions. They also can't do heir illusions in the light, but they can in moonlight.

Despite their incredible size and threatening spikes, they are useless fighters due to them spending all their time using their illusions.

Their illusions can trick dragons into thinking the dazewing looks different, but if this ability is not working the best, (aka the dragon is a bit awake or there's dim light) A slight glow will be cast through the illusion. If it's pitch black or the dragon is very tired, dazewings can trick a dragon into thinking their surrounds different or there are multiple dragons.

A dazewing has to memorize dragons if they want to make an illusion of them.

Dazewings can not trick each other into seeing illusions.

Dazewings can and will hold a grudge. Love is a touchy thing for them, and get very mad if a dragon cheats, this is why dazewings are seen as loyal companions. They often support any and all dragons apart of the LGBTQ+ community.

Dazewings love music and often sing, whistle, hum, or play instruments in their free time. They love sounds like pianos.

Dazewing names consist of multiple words, alike to nightwings, but their names always have something to do with the sky

-

made an example of a Dazewing

Her name is Setting Sun

1501099864_SettingSun.thumb.png.12a7818b4ae1c416cd7a89a999db606c.png

And here's the glow!

354508730_SettingSunGlow.thumb.png.03b5baa591b9587ef2612e971fa2071f.png

Another example of them! This time a partial weak illusion!

1707386992_Settingsunsmirage.thumb.png.217f07c512235918be9941d7ba09c1f8.png

• Love 3

1 hour ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Dazewings can and will hold a grudge. Love is a touchy thing for them, and get very mad if a dragon cheats, this is why dazewings are seen as loyal companions. They often support any and all dragons apart of the LGBTQ+ community.

well, psycologically (which doesn't really apply) this would mean that all Dazewings would have a simarler mindset.

which means that this wouldn't be true 100% of the time. Some might have mental disorders.

2 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

well, psycologically (which doesn't really apply) this would mean that all Dazewings would have a simarler mindset.

which means that this wouldn't be true 100% of the time. Some might have mental disorders.

idk these guys are dragons that can make literal actual illusions out of thin air-

that's just kinda the thing, like how most sandwings have claustrophobia

Just now, Green the Fiery Fox said:

idk these guys are dragons that can make literal actual illusions out of thin air-

that's just kinda the thing, like how most sandwings have claustrophobia

I didn't know that.

though phobias, like fear of dark, so it makes sense.

I'm not saying it  doesn't make sense that it happens, I'm saying that it's interesting.

psycology is interesting.

Just now, Zixvir said:

I didn't know that.

though phobias, like fear of dark, so it makes sense.

I'm not saying it  doesn't make sense that it happens, I'm saying that it's interesting.

psycology is interesting.

I think it is, too, but just leave science out of my cool dragon tribe please T^T

1 minute ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

I think it is, too, but just leave science out of my cool dragon tribe please T^T

but wouldn't it be cool to have that in writing?

you could have that happen.

plus it would allow for a cool use of the ability.

Not saying you have to, just saying it would be cool.

Like imagine where there was a thing where the dazewing says that loyalty of their kind is magic, and there being plenty of jokes (that I won't make since I don't read WOF)

there's many spectrums to do.

10 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

but wouldn't it be cool to have that in writing?

you could have that happen.

plus it would allow for a cool use of the ability.

Not saying you have to, just saying it would be cool.

Like imagine where there was a thing where the dazewing says that loyalty of their kind is magic, and there being plenty of jokes (that I won't make since I don't read WOF)

there's many spectrums to do.

I'm tired and I just wanna make it easy for angsty love stories cause we still love those

I'm tired and I just wanna make it easy for angsty love stories cause we still love those

why not just have both?

Idk cause I honestly just can't process anything rn-

hmmm...

well if we go into stomach analogys meat takes 2 days to process.

mentally

and luckily, not only are our stomachs linked to our brains phisically, but also mentally because there are phrases like:

"the meat of the idea."

Just now, Zixvir said:

and luckily, not only are our stomachs linked to our brains phisically, but also mentally because there are phrases like:

"the meat of the idea."

Stop

Please

I don't feel in the mood for your smarty stuff I am d o n e

I just want a cool topic for cool dragons

Stop

Please

sorry.

here take this:

3 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

"the meat of the idea."

Stop

Please

zix please stop 

On 6/5/2021 at 6:42 PM, Green the Fiery Fox said:

I wanted a place where I could post their art specifically! :D 

-

Dazewings

1532451593_Dazewingbase.thumb.png.a805ebc560852042ff149ae4f59a8c87.png

Sunset and midnight sky colors, cloud-like spots always lighter pastel pinks and purples, they also glow faintly

eyes usually have starry pupils that are lighter than the whites of their eyes.

The dazewings are masters of illusion, being able to make dragons think they see things they do not...

The darker it is and the more tired the dragon or dragons, the better their illusions work. A dragon that is fully awake will not be able to be fooled by their illusions. They also can't do heir illusions in the light, but they can in moonlight.

Despite their incredible size and threatening spikes, they are useless fighters due to them spending all their time using their illusions.

Their illusions can trick dragons into thinking the dazewing looks different, but if this ability is not working the best, (aka the dragon is a bit awake or there's dim light) A slight glow will be cast through the illusion. If it's pitch black or the dragon is very tired, dazewings can trick a dragon into thinking their surrounds different or there are multiple dragons.

A dazewing has to memorize dragons if they want to make an illusion of them.

Dazewings can not trick each other into seeing illusions.

Dazewings love music and often sing, whistle, hum, or play instruments in their free time. They love sounds like pianos.

Dazewing names consist of multiple words, alike to nightwings, but their names always have something to do with the sky

-

made an example of a Dazewing

Her name is Setting Sun

1501099864_SettingSun.thumb.png.12a7818b4ae1c416cd7a89a999db606c.png

And here's the glow!

354508730_SettingSunGlow.thumb.png.03b5baa591b9587ef2612e971fa2071f.png

Another example of them! This time a partial weak illusion!

1707386992_Settingsunsmirage.thumb.png.217f07c512235918be9941d7ba09c1f8.png

still working on this?

imagine that within tribes not exposed to other dragons, gay hate would just be a ghost story.

That's it for me imagining, but you probably have already thought about that.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

imagine that within tribes not exposed to other dragons, gay hate would just be a ghost story.

That's it for me imagining, but you probably have already thought about that.

what

2 minutes ago, Polly said:

what

because they wouldn't be exposed to other dragons, so gay hate would be some old history that doesn't matter, and would be a myth.

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

because they wouldn't be exposed to other dragons, so gay hate would be some old history that doesn't matter, and would be a myth.

ohh