Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

strange places [a Dreamcore Sim/RP] {cancelled}


Pancake

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

"that is interesting! :)"

“I would like a Space whale as a pet one day, but that will never happen unfortunately, I have too little time here.” She sighed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Polly said:

"No.. Sorry."

“Oh.. Uhm.. well I really like flowers, Could that be my name? Flower?” They asked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Polly said:

"Yeah! It could!"

“Yay! Uhm, nice to meet you, I’m Flower.” They reintroduced themselves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Polly said:

"Nice to meet you too!"

They smiled at you.

”Do you have a watch on you?” They asked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“I would like a Space whale as a pet one day, but that will never happen unfortunately, I have too little time here.” She sighed.

"that would be cool, i dont have much time here either though since im only visiting so i wouldnt be able to get one either :("

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, gamingcookie said:

"that would be cool, i dont have much time here either though since im only visiting so i wouldnt be able to get one either :("

EW WHY DOES IT TURN INTO AB EMOJI NOW

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

"that would be cool, i dont have much time here either though since im only visiting so i wouldnt be able to get one either :("

“Ah, then There’s always next eternity.” 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Polly said:

fu-

"Uh.. no."

“Ouh.. here, take mine, I’ll be here for a while anyways.” The child said, taking off their watch and handing it to you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Ah, then There’s always next eternity.” 

"i suppose so" she said just pretending to understand anything this person was saying

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

"i suppose so" she said just pretending to understand anything this person was saying

“Anyways, would you like something to eat?”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

"yes please"

“Okay, come with me.” She stood up and walked into the house.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

she followed

She walked through a doorway and into what you assumed was a kitchen

“what would you like?” She asked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

She walked through a doorway and into what you assumed was a kitchen

“what would you like?” She asked

"what do you have ?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...