Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

strange places [a Dreamcore Sim/RP]


Pancake
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Paincake said:

There was pastel flowers growing next to you

maybe you should pick them?

she remembers... something, telling her to never pick the flowers so she just crouches down to sniff them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

she remembers... something, telling her to never pick the flowers so she just crouches down to sniff them

It smelled like fresh laundry
someone tapped you on the shoulder

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

she turned to see who it was

It was a woman

he had no eyes, but instead a simple black dot.

”Hello, Are you lost dear?” She asked

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Paincake said:

It was a woman

he had no eyes, but instead a simple black dot.

”Hello, Are you lost dear?” She asked

she paused for a moment then said "i suppose i am"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

she paused for a moment then said "i suppose i am"

“Would you like to come back to my place and we can try and see where you came from and maybe get back to?”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Paincake said:

“Would you like to come back to my place and we can try and see where you came from and maybe get back to?”

"sure"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

"sure"

“Follow me, Dear.” She said, walking away.

”also, I have a few rules you must follow, would you like to hear them now or when we arrive at my home?”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Paincake said:

“Follow me, Dear.” She said, walking away.

”also, I have a few rules you must follow, would you like to hear them now or when we arrive at my home?”

she followed her "uh, ill hear them now"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

she followed her "uh, ill hear them now"

“Alright, Rule one, If I or anyone else offers you tea please politely decline,

Rule two, Please refrain from picking any of the flowers and making the same mistake I did

rule three, Always have a watch, Time is weird here, and you need to know when to leave

and rule four, Always. Always be aware of where to go and when to be there, avoid going outside if you don’t have to.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/14/2021 at 11:55 PM, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Alright, Rule one, If I or anyone else offers you tea please politely decline,

Rule two, Please refrain from picking any of the flowers and making the same mistake I did

rule three, Always have a watch, Time is weird here, and you need to know when to leave

and rule four, Always. Always be aware of where to go and when to be there, avoid going outside if you don’t have to.”

"alright, that sounds simple enough, thank you"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, gamingcookie said:

"alright, that sounds simple enough, thank you"

“Of course, dear.” She continued walking, before pausing, turning slightly and.. walking up stairs?? But how.. there weren’t any stairs there.

”Come on, dear.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Of course, dear.” She continued walking, before pausing, turning slightly and.. walking up stairs?? But how.. there weren’t any stairs there.

”Come on, dear.”

she looked puzzled for a moment but then just followed her

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

she looked puzzled for a moment but then just followed her

It was strange to walk on air but the further you went up the clearer the place you were going was,

it was a house, in the sky. It was wooden and had a rocking chair on the front porch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

It was strange to walk on air but the further you went up the clearer the place you were going was,

it was a house, in the sky. It was wooden and had a rocking chair on the front porch

"this is nice :)"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, gamingcookie said:

"this is nice :)"

“Thank you, Carved it out myself..” She said, stepping onto the front porch and sitting on the rocking chair.

”there’s a book on Space Whales inside, would you be a darling and go get it for me?”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

N@me: Xena

Pr0nouns: Agender, All pronouns but mostly She/her and They/them

$pec!es: Human + Something else (you can choose)

@pp3aranc3: Dark brown hair with grey eyes, burn scars.

0th3r: She ran away because her family was lgbt+ phobic  and somehow ended up here. She renamed herself to Xena to not be found again. (Which means guest or stranger lol) She's Pan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Thank you, Carved it out myself..” She said, stepping onto the front porch and sitting on the rocking chair.

”there’s a book on Space Whales inside, would you be a darling and go get it for me?”

"alright :] where would i find that ?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Polly said:

N@me: Xena

Pr0nouns: Agender, All pronouns but mostly She/her and They/them

$pec!es: Human + Something else (you can choose)

@pp3aranc3: Dark brown hair with grey eyes, burn scars.

0th3r: She ran away because her family was lgbt+ phobic  and somehow ended up here. She renamed herself to Xena to not be found again. (Which means guest or stranger lol) She's Pan.

“Hey! Hey you! Hey!” You heard a childish voice yell.

2 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

"alright :] where would i find that ?"

“There’s a shelf next to the door inside, it’s the Galaxy-like cover.” She said.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Hey! Hey you! Hey!” You heard a childish voice yell.

“There’s a shelf next to the door inside, it’s the Galaxy-like cover.” She said.

"okay" she stepped into the house

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

"okay" she stepped into the house

You turned and saw the shelf.

2 minutes ago, Polly said:

Xena looked around confused

There was a teapot lying next to you along with some teacups.

”Hey! Oh- Finally, you’re awake, took you long enough!” The childish voice exclaimed, it was a boy.. or.. maybe a girl sitting near one of the teacups.

”Get up, I want to play Tea party with you.” They said.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

There was a teapot lying next to you along with some teacups.

”Hey! Oh- Finally, you’re awake, took you long enough!” The childish voice exclaimed, it was a boy.. or.. maybe a girl sitting near one of the teacups.

”Get up, I want to play Tea party with you.” They said.

XENA RUN NOW

"No thank you, Thanks for offering though!" Xena started walking away

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Polly said:

XENA RUN NOW

"No thank you, Thanks for offering though!" Xena started walking away

“Hey! You can’t just take five hours to wake up and then not play with me!” They said, you heard them get up and run after you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Hey! You can’t just take five hours to wake up and then not play with me!” They said, you heard them get up and run after you.

Xena started to run, not caring about where she was running 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...