Stray Fawn Community

The Forbidden Love

BirbMonster

A playthrough based off this cool story-based challenge by Chiyanna! *gives credit*

I started off by breeding till I had too seperate, large tribes.

These are out starters:

396794551_Screenshot(26).thumb.png.d0394715361d22f7147c13ce270853a7.png

The water breather is Kui'Ra, founder of the Seafoam Tribe. The blue female is his mate Hizna. His tribe will aqquire food from the sea and live by the shore.

The pink one is Lea, founder of the Hunter Tribe, with her mate Mo. She dreams of a tribe of fierce, powerful, and courageous warriors.

They set off in different directions, to start their tribes.

image.thumb.png.bef2180edb32f3de65d352599b663cef.png

• Eek! 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

YAY! Thank you for trying out this challenge! I'm excited for this

I'll skip a lot of stuff with founding the tribes and breeding, I'll get to the story soon.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

7 minutes ago, PurrSnoutMaster said:

I'll skip a lot of stuff with founding the tribes and breeding, I'll get to the story soon.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

(This is interesting but I guess it isn't apart of the challenge. You can do a time-skip if you want, it's your playthrough. However you want to structure it is fine with me, I'm just glad somebody is playing my challenge. It took me forever to write! Also can I tag speedy cause they said they would like to see a playthrough of this or should we let them find it on their own?

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

(This is interesting but I guess it isn't apart of the challenge. You can do a time-skip if you want, it's your playthrough. However you want to structure it is fine with me, I'm just glad somebody is playing my challenge. It took me forever to write! Also can I tag speedy cause they said they would like to see a playthrough of this or should we let them find it on their own?

Yes, I'll do a big fat timeskip

And I don't know maybe tag Speedy?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, PurrSnoutMaster said:

I'm not sure

hmmm...

well once you have what you consider to be a tribe it's the timeskip.

you could even have a plot twist where the founder's wishes are reversed in what comes true.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PurrSnoutMaster said:

I'm not sure

(If you have what you would consider two seperate and kinda established tribes you can go ahead and do the timeskip. Or maybe once the two lovers are born? How far in are you?)