Stray Fawn Community

Sins And Virtues (Challenge-ish?)

Cloude

So I'm staring a playthrough with Virtues and Sins, the sins being inspired by a challenge. : )

Here's a link to the challenge page! Seven Sins - Challenges - Stray Fawn Community (strayfawnstudio.com)

I'm going to try and make this a challenge for me. :)

The Virtues;

Charity

Genourosity

Opposite : Greed

Charity is willingness to go out of your way to help or protect others, so that's what these nichelings do. They occasionally try to help Greed nichelings, but often times Greed will just shove them out of the way. Charity and Greed have learned to avoid each other.

Chastity

Honesty, Purity

Opposite : Lust

Chastity is the strength to overcome temptation and stay away from distractions. They also represent honesty, within the life around them and their beings. These nichelings despise Lust followers, and often spend their time looking over the tribe as a possible leader.

Diligence

Persistence, Effort

Opposite : Sloth

Diligence members are driven by hard work and lots of effort, and they will do anything they can to help the tribe thrive. Whether it be food collecting or defense, they've got it covered. They find themselves annoyed by Sloths and their constant laziness, and will do their best to try and send possible sloth cubs down a different path.

Humility

Bravery, Modesty

Opposite : Pride

These nichelings are very modest and represent selflessness. They often end up taking care of the children of the tribe, going to any lengths to protect them. They can't stand the boasting of the Pride nichelings, and will also try to shush Pride children when they try to brag.

Kindness

Compassion, Integrity

Opposite : Envy

Being the kindest nichelings in the tribe, they do their best to keep high spirits and boost the atmosphere. They will do any small thing for you that they can while they're still around, and never really expect anything in return. They leave the tribe the day before they die as to not burden others with the need for digging a grave. They feel bad for envy members, though also kind of get annoyed by them.

Patience

Peace, Sufferance

Opposite : Wrath

Patience has the willingness to put up with others without any fuss, forgiving others rather than holding grudges. They're usually the healers of the tribe, Most often than not, they're terrified of the Wrath members and their outbursts.

Temperance

Self-Control, Honour

Opposite : Gluttony

Temperance tends to keep check of what's appropriate and what's not needed. They keep themselves level-headed and go by an honour system. They can't stand those under the leadership of Gluttony, or those who would take and take without giving back.

Sins coming soon!

• Like 3
  • Eek! 1

• Cloude changed the title to Sins And Virtues (Challenge-ish?)
  • 2 weeks later...

I had everything typed out, then it disappeared so I'm just gonna have them in my head and you'll get to see the results. (I had some help from Katumai, so I won't be able to cheat them.)

• Sad 3

8 hours ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

I had everything typed out, then it disappeared so I'm just gonna have them in my head and you'll get to see the results. (I had some help from Katumai, so I won't be able to cheat them.)

I hate when that happens