Stray Fawn Community

Mod's Rented Nichelings

Cream

20210615170004_1.thumb.jpg.5311b920537a6e438c3a65548884428a.jpg

His entire family was killed by a peaceful bear he harassed, he is now an edgelord and would stay away from the tribe and just clear grass. He'd rather destroy a berry bush than go out of his way to hunt prey.

Personality: Brooding, Loner, Lazy

• Like 3

Chie

20210316140909_1.thumb.jpg.a89be5ad6c0761763e7cf6a990b3127d.jpg

Chie had a pretty normal until the tribe moved to the Summer Mountains, it was... traumatizing. She was in love with her leader for a long time, but it was unrequited and she later had a relationship that ended very badly. Luckily she finally found true love in her twilight years (though I'm pretty sure her mate was killed by a balance bear)

Personality: Naïve, Kind, Shy

• Love 2

4 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(also are these guys nichelings that run away from their tribes? I guess it would depend on what the person renting them would use for their story...)

Cream definitely would (though he wouldn't get with Pine D:) since he's an edgelord. Chie... Maybe she was left at the Sleepy Reeds island they were at before.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Modiano said:

Cream definitely would (though he wouldn't get with Pine D:) since he's an edgelord. Chie... Maybe she was left at the Sleepy Reeds island they were at before.

His mate is Stone not Pine how did I get that wrong?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(If I start a new playthrough maybe I'll use one of these guys or edit a wanderers genes to be one of them...what is a sleepy reeds island?)

One of the hard islands. It is fully swamp biome, though you might find a normal bush. I'm glad you are thinking of using them

• Paw up 1