Stray Fawn Community

oh shoot shes back

Hey! I've joined the forums pretty recently. Welcome back! I hang out in the Niche section mainly. I at least take a look at each playthrough posted and have a few of my own, so playthroughs is my favorite spot. Also tried to join some niche rps but they all pretty much die. I don't check out the art section as much but maybe we'll bump into eachother despite that. Cool that you like to sing, so do I!

• Like 1

Just now, Chiyanna said:

Hey! I've joined the forums pretty recently. Welcome back! I hang out in the Niche section mainly. I at least take a look at each playthrough posted and have a few of my own, so playthroughs is my favorite spot. Also tried to join some niche rps but they all pretty much die. I don't check out the art section as much but maybe we'll bump into eachother despite that. Cool that you like to sing, so do I!

oh cool! nice to meet you, and thanks!! ye playthroughs are fun, i had like, two i think? i abandoned them both lol. rp sounds neat, ive never been a part of one before, but maybe ill join one one of these days! also yayy singing buddies! snazzy (i say that word way too often haha).

• Eek! 1

• 2 months later...
20 minutes ago, Aquatic471 said:

Raana! Hi! You probably don't remember me- account switch- but I drew your yellow nicheling. It was my first time drawing one. My username was Raining. Dyou remember that at all?

OH MY GOSH

YOU!!

YEA I REMEMBER YOU!!!!

HOLY CRAP ITS BEEN AGES, HOW HAVE YOU BEEN????