Stray Fawn Community

cooommissionsssss~

MAТТRESS

well uhm

hi :]

gib me screenshot of your nicheling,

and i gib you art of said nicheling in return!

itd also be real snaz if you could tell me what pose and background you want, but you dont hafta do that.

it might take a while for me to get to your drawing, but i will get to them all eventually!

so ye!

• Love 1

You need to post on DA more so I can add all your art to my absolute favorites folder!!

Anyways, here's Foggie. he likes puddles. maybe you could do him splashing in a puddle? star pupils are optional. try and do his mane like in the art below tho if you can please.

1416017877_FROGGIEFOGGIE.thumb.png.d7d464b152ce80c81492994b593062b7.png30592489_enm.jpg30592474_r99.jpg

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Sky said:

You need to post on DA more so I can add all your art to my absolute favorites folder!!

Anyways, here's Foggie. he likes puddles. maybe you could do him splashing in a puddle? star pupils are optional. try and do his mane like in the art below tho if you can please.

1416017877_FROGGIEFOGGIE.thumb.png.d7d464b152ce80c81492994b593062b7.png30592489_enm.jpg30592474_r99.jpg

here you go!

1712201882_Untitled_Artwork11.thumb.png.c472735ab26a0ca62a10247ed6ad6999.png
thank you for requesting! i was a little scared this topic was just gonna die lol, ive really missed doing commissions here!

• Love 6

2 hours ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

here you go!

thank you for requesting! i was a little scared this topic was just gonna die lol, ive really missed doing commissions here!

FHGJGFFFHHY GKGIGIVUTKDTLIBDHXLUVXVGJD IGLJPGFCSJSTULVJSTTJSLVGVKDHZVYROFUVFJOEPCGJ /POS

• Eek! 1

18 hours ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

here you go!

as melon said:  MNBHXDRRTYGH<JNGFTYHJIFRTGV BNKGFDSZSYUJ<NJJB VJUHGE%YRYTUOIPOKJLHV HUI(UGVY*(TXDGUTYLOULHB BJIUCFG

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, gamingcookie said:

actually melon and i are actually the same person you discovered our secret sky skysplash8 😰 /j

GASP

2 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

actually melon and i are actually the same person you discovered our secret sky skysplash8 😰 /j

2 hours ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

i knew it.

1 hour ago, Polly said:

GASP

i guess ive gotta come clean then, me and cookie are also the same person 😔😮😰 /j

Just now, Katumai said:

i guess ive gotta come clean then, me and cookie are also the same person 😔😮😰 /j

cackdaagga katumai you forgot quack panda ag and ga 🙄🙄🙄🙄

1 minute ago, gamingcookie said:

of course how could i forget about them, im sorry cackdaaga gamingcookie 😔i wonder what ag would say about this

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

of course how could i forget about them, im sorry cackdaaga gamingcookie 😔i wonder what ag would say about this

we should ask them next time theyre online

• 2 years later...
On 6/23/2021 at 5:53 PM, cookie said:

was horrified when i realized i know who quack and panda are (i talked to them today!!! yip[eee))