Stray Fawn Community

soo i made a random tribe in jungle gate....

Speedyscout

I played it for like, 2 hours straight already and I just want to talk about it--

I started off with two mostly randomized starters, called Tame (female) and Kirlono (male). So they bred twice and Tame had two children, BUT THEN she got pregnant by a rogue. I decided Tame is pretty cold and bitter while Kirlono is... a decent dude? but he goes along with w/ever she says so he doesn't care. So Tame has her rogue baby, Rafiko, a girl. Tame plans to leave Rafiko for the birds (there's one overhead) but Rafiko's older sister, Fielfi, doesn't move away from her - not from any particular compassion but because there's no need to.

Then there's a Bearyena in the nearby grasses. Rafiko is now a teen and Tame forces her to go basically be bearyena bait so the others can escape. Rafiko goes and attacks it and backs off, and I think she avoided being hurt. Meanwhile Tame has another child, Fenfilen, a girl. The Bearyena ends up hurting Rafiko but someone stops the bleeding, so she's hurt but not bleeding. Tame and Kirlono have another child, Tutolur (male), and then later another, Talonu (also male), and he's a cracker jaw with is good in Tame's eyes so as a kid he's basically a spoilt brat

Meanwhile someone finds a female wanderer who is black furred, poison-fanged, stinky-tailed and blind; Ralensi. Tulokir, the oldest child of Tame and Kirlono, falls in love with her and they become mates. Tame doesn't like that but they do have some black- or dark-furred, poison-fanged children which are a good addition to the tribe so Tame is a bit less angry.

Near the permanent nest Tame, and now Ralensi, have been using, they found a healing plant. Fenfilen finds it and, being sweet and friendly, decides to give it to her half-sister Rafiko who was hurt from the bearyena. Rafiko eats it, but Tame finds out and decides to send Kirlono to deal with them. Kirlono banishes them both (not in-game, in-story) and they flee, horrified, along the coast (the nest and plant are by the coast) and up further towards the jungle part of the island. Meanwhile Tame and Kirlono are on their last day and pass away.

Just before their passing Talonu, who's now a teen, ran off to find some coconuts to crack. Fielfi, being very loyal to Tame and not wanting her "prized" younger brother to be hurt, runs after him. They are both unaware when their parents pass. Suddenly a bearyena attacks them; they kill it but not before it claims Fielfi's life, protecting her brother. Talonu is horrified and plagued with guilt as he starts heading back towards his old home.

Up north with Rafiko and Fenfilen they found Anafi, a wanderer, and invited her to join. So those three are just vibing. Back to the others. Tulokir and Ralensi have five children: Tulolur, Mita, Dunkir, Dukdukno, and Sielme. Mita and Tulolur do not have poison-fang. Mita stumbles across Talonu heading back from the coconut tree and being a teen, happily says hi. Sielme and Dukdukno are worried by the stranger being there and protect her but Talonu just passes by and heads north. The three are just like "uhh okay whatever".

Talonu ends up stumbling into the "refugees" up north and they allow him to join them. Soon he and Anafi fall in love and have 2 children in total, Roduk and the younger Metaru. Tulokir and Ralensi pass away. AAAND a lot more happens but I'll add that later

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

3 hours ago, Speedyscout said:

I played it for like, 2 hours straight already and I just want to talk about it--

I started off with two mostly randomized starters, called Tame (female) and Kirlono (male). So they bred twice and Tame had two children, BUT THEN she got pregnant by a rogue. I decided Tame is pretty cold and bitter while Kirlono is... a decent dude? but he goes along with w/ever she says so he doesn't care. So Tame has her rogue baby, Rafiko, a girl. Tame plans to leave Rafiko for the birds (there's one overhead) but Rafiko's older sister, Fielfi, doesn't move away from her - not from any particular compassion but because there's no need to.

Then there's a Bearyena in the nearby grasses. Rafiko is now a teen and Tame forces her to go basically be bearyena bait so the others can escape. Rafiko goes and attacks it and backs off, and I think she avoided being hurt. Meanwhile Tame has another child, Fenfilen, a girl. The Bearyena ends up hurting Rafiko but someone stops the bleeding, so she's hurt but not bleeding. Tame and Kirlono have another child, Tutolur (male), and then later another, Talonu (also male), and he's a cracker jaw with is good in Tame's eyes so as a kid he's basically a spoilt brat

Meanwhile someone finds a female wanderer who is black furred, poison-fanged, stinky-tailed and blind; Ralensi. Tulokir, the oldest child of Tame and Kirlono, falls in love with her and they become mates. Tame doesn't like that but they do have some black- or dark-furred, poison-fanged children which are a good addition to the tribe so Tame is a bit less angry.

Near the permanent nest Tame, and now Ralensi, have been using, they found a healing plant. Fenfilen finds it and, being sweet and friendly, decides to give it to her half-sister Rafiko who was hurt from the bearyena. Rafiko eats it, but Tame finds out and decides to send Kirlono to deal with them. Kirlono banishes them both (not in-game, in-story) and they flee, horrified, along the coast (the nest and plant are by the coast) and up further towards the jungle part of the island. Meanwhile Tame and Kirlono are on their last day and pass away.

Just before their passing Talonu, who's now a teen, ran off to find some coconuts to crack. Fielfi, being very loyal to Tame and not wanting her "prized" younger brother to be hurt, runs after him. They are both unaware when their parents pass. Suddenly a bearyena attacks them; they kill it but not before it claims Fielfi's life, protecting her brother. Talonu is horrified and plagued with guilt as he starts heading back towards his old home.

Up north with Rafiko and Fenfilen they found Anafi, a wanderer, and invited her to join. So those three are just vibing. Back to the others. Tulokir and Ralensi have five children: Tulolur, Mita, Dunkir, Dukdukno, and Sielme. Mita and Tulolur do not have poison-fang. Mita stumbles across Talonu heading back from the coconut tree and being a teen, happily says hi. Sielme and Dukdukno are worried by the stranger being there and protect her but Talonu just passes by and heads north. The three are just like "uhh okay whatever".

Talonu ends up stumbling into the "refugees" up north and they allow him to join them. Soon he and Anafi fall in love and have 2 children in total, Roduk and the younger Metaru. Tulokir and Ralensi pass away. AAAND a lot more happens but I'll add that later

oooo nice, is this a playthrough? You probably don't have screenshots but it could still be one

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

oooo nice, is this a playthrough? You probably don't have screenshots but it could still be one

Kind of? I might not really post it on the forums but it's just kind of a cool story I wanted to share haha. And yeah, no screenshots :/

• Paw up 1