Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Ruins ~ [Warriors Sim/RP]


Boo Boy
 Share

Recommended Posts

Everything is in ruins

this is bad

“I pray to star clan the chosen four will know what to do

Let me guide them.”
 

Clans-

■■■■Clan

Don’t forget who you know.
■■■■■Clan

Stay on the path and you will reach your destination.

■■■■■■Clan
Stars shine brighter in the dark.

■■■■Clan

Dont make promises you can’t keep.

■■■■ ■■ ■■■■■ ■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■ ■■■■■■

Good luck, you four.

~~~
Form-

Name:

Pronouns:

Looks:

Personality:

■̷̧̛͓̲̭̈̈́̀̅̃͂͋■̶̙̙͕̲͇̟̭͑͜■̸̝͋̑̒̌̔̾͘■̸̛̤̯̀̑̈̈́͝͝:̵̲̠͒

Other Info:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Name: Riverflower

Pronouns: She/they

Looks: Blue-gray she-cat with hetero ivy green & silver eyes.

Personality: Even-tempered

■̷̧̛͓̲̭̈̈́̀̅̃͂͋■̶̙̙͕̲͇̟̭͑͜■̸̝͋̑̒̌̔̾͘■̸̛̤̯̀̑̈̈́͝͝:̵̲̠͒ 

Other Info: She wears a Chrysanthemum flower, colored purple, in front of her left ear. She lined her nest with flower petals and feathers. She likes to lay in flower patches, leaving her pelt covered in petals.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Name: Riverflower

Pronouns: She/they

Looks: Blue-gray she-cat with hetero ivy green & silver eyes.

Personality: Even-tempered

■̷̧̛͓̲̭̈̈́̀̅̃͂͋■̶̙̙͕̲͇̟̭͑͜■̸̝͋̑̒̌̔̾͘■̸̛̤̯̀̑̈̈́͝͝:̵̲̠͒ 

Other Info: She wears a Chrysanthemum flower, colored purple, in front of her left ear. She lined her nest with flower petals and feathers. She likes to lay in flower patches, leaving her pelt covered in petals.

(Narrator)

so you thought you could choose who you are in this world.

Hah. funny.

Nobody can choose who they are

your name

is

”Morningdew!” Your sister shouted.

”Wake up We’re gonna be late!”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

She woke, "What?"

“It’s time for patrol, jeez did you forget already?” She asked.

for some reason you felt like you knew her but you at the same time knew nothing about her

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Uh.. Right.." She sat up.

“C’mon, Mom’s outside waiting.” She said, crawling out of the roots of the tree you were staying in

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Polly said:

screw it

Name: Allium____

Pronouns: She/her (later they/them)

Looks: A brown tabby with bright purple eyes 

Personality: she's very quiet and barely talks

Unfortunately you can’t pick who you are either.

Instead.

your name

is

”Bluesong?” You heard a kit ask you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

Unfortunately you can’t pick who you are either.

Instead.

your name

is

”Bluesong?” You heard a kit ask you.

Allium tried to get back to sleep, not knowing who Bluesong is

(Take that stupid narrator )

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Polly said:

Allium tried to get back to sleep, not knowing who Bluesong is

(Take that stupid narrator )

“Bluesong.. Please wake up.. Briarkit is sick and needs your right now..” They said, nudging your side with their head.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Bluesong.. Please wake up.. Briarkit is sick and needs your right now..” They said, nudging your side with their head.

Allium slowly opened their eyes

(time to sleep now goodbye)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Polly said:

Allium slowly opened their eyes

(time to sleep now goodbye)

The kit had A blueish grey pelt with amber eyes.

”Bluesong.. Come on.. She’s Really sick and You’re the healer.. wake up..” He said.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/20/2021 at 12:16 AM, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

The kit had A blueish grey pelt with amber eyes.

”Bluesong.. Come on.. She’s Really sick and You’re the healer.. wake up..” He said.

Allium looked around the den with a confused expression, They didn't know where they were..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Polly said:

Allium looked around the den with a confused expression, They didn't know where they were..

The kit walked out of the den, waiting outside for you to follow him.

49 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

(Sorry)

She followed.

It was bright out.

Your sister ran Towards another cat who you sort-of knew was your mother

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

'Morningdew' followed

“There you are, dear, Come along now, We need to check the borders.”

”Yes mom, they know.” Your sister said.

25 minutes ago, Polly said:

Allium was very confused, looking around like they had never seen this place in their life

“Bluesong..? Are you alright?....”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

She looked around as she followed the two cats.

It was a field that after a little while turned to forest.

you heard a meow in a bush that neither of the others seemed to hear, maybe you should check it out?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...