Stray Fawn Community

petition for like, blocking certain threads to be a thing

MАTTRESS

like you can choose certain threads to not get notifications from at all, maybe unless someone pings or quotes you, you can still see them ofc just not notifs from them

if this is even possible idk itd be pretty poggers [haha the minecraft realm thread haha]

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

like you can choose certain threads to not get notifications from at all, maybe unless someone pings or quotes you, you can still see them ofc just not notifs from them

if this is even possible idk itd be pretty poggers [haha the minecraft realm thread haha]

And  my status updates? 

That would just be a mistake 

18 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

ahhhh

hmmm......

we need an antifollow

not the same as blocking someone, you would see if they post, but won't be notified from it

• Paw up 1

18 hours ago, Zixvir said:

ahhhh

hmmm......

we need an antifollow

not the same as blocking someone, you would see if they post, but won't be notified from it

That's called not following someone. But I'm guessing they want an antifollow for threads

1 hour ago, Lilytuft said:

That's called not following someone. But I'm guessing they want an antifollow for threads

even if they ping you or they post on a thread you are following.

I think that’s possible cause ever since I started I didn’t want to get notifications from the people I follow on every single thing they post, so I just changed my settings. It’s that what ur asking?

59 minutes ago, Applesauce said:

I think that’s possible cause ever since I started I didn’t want to get notifications from the people I follow on every single thing they post, so I just changed my settings. It’s that what ur asking?

yeah I guess

we want an anitfollow for threads as well so that we can unfollow specific threads.

4 hours ago, Zixvir said:

yeah I guess

we want an anitfollow for threads as well so that we can unfollow specific threads.

So like not get notifications when people post on a topic you followed? Or when someone you follow post to a certain topic and your not interested?

26 minutes ago, Applesauce said:

So like not get notifications when people post on a topic you followed? Or when someone you follow post to a certain topic and your not interested?

when you unfollow a topic if someone you follow posts something you won't see it.

9 hours ago, Sky said:

image.thumb.png.34f1018601d7984151ebab2aa7832653.png

image.png.110245de2aee7f8027cea42de762cc92.pngimage.png.9248ac462bd5757128491943af383b6d.png

are y'all blind or am I stupid and I don't know what y'all are talking about

yeah but if someone you follow posts there will it show up

• Paw up 2

10 hours ago, Polly said:

The don't give notifications only works if you are not quoted 

so if you follow someone then it won't give you notifications when they post normally?

Just now, Zixvir said:

so if you follow someone then it won't give you notifications when they post normally?

read these then tell me so I can make a normal post.