Stray Fawn Community

art comp? do we still wanna do those???

MAТТRESS

yea this died

im honestly not sure how many people wanna join this but uhmm

its open?

if you wanna join??

the theme is still space ig

if you already joined then you can resubmit what you had, or you can make a new drawing because this was from, like, two years ago lol

basically im just restarting this cuz i think itd be snazzy to finish this off, but a lot of the people who submitted work before arent very active on here anymore

so ye :]

if you have any question then feel free to ask!

• Like 2

legend has it that many of the stars in the sky are truly gems, sparkling in the moonlight. Sprigflower, goddess of space, dreams and magic, lives among the galaxies. she delivers the gems in the night to those who need them, and takes the gems of the dead. few have truly seen her; mozt only dream. she is a mysterious being; not only may she float and dance among the stars, but she looks odd too, like no other nicheling seen before. some say she can change to any form she chooses, but this is her favorite: purple fur, two tails, and glowing golden eyes... 

1071091945_gemsamongthestars.thumb.png.1ba5dfa3ad10972169dca90e80d4e2b0.png

• Love 5

1 minute ago, Sky said:

legend has it that many of the stars in the sky are truly gems, sparkling in the moonlight. Sprigflower, goddess of space, dreams and magic, lives among the galaxies. she delivers the gems in the night to those who need them, and takes the gems of the dead. few have truly seen her; mozt only dream. she is a mysterious being; not only may she float and dance among the stars, but she looks odd too, like no other nicheling seen before. some say she can change to any form she chooses, but this is her favorite: purple fur, two tails, and glowing golden eyes... 

1348787142_gemsamongthestars.thumb.png.354cea404e23729f8d3cca9fbc6af0e1.png

is the image broken for anyone eklse

Ok, time to stop procrastinating (I was actually procrastinating posting, not drawing, lol), here's my submission

I decided to redraw the piece I made for the original space art comp, just to see how much I've improved since then

(I think the background came out better than the character. lighting will forever be the bane of my existence :()

1413928114_RelenmiinSpaceRedraw.thumb.png.a789fb25ff53bb6fb77217e9d511c429.png

p.s. moth antennae best antennae /lh

• Love 5

little fella on the moon 😌 he is asleep not doing pensive emoji btw

Untitled38_20210627062707.thumb.png.0d8aa2472c628f2ca94c9ac45d5b000c.png

(haha drawing silhouette so i dont have to draw actual features go brrr)

this is my first time drawing a space background i think it look good :]

wait can u guys see his freckles

• Love 4

Mine will still take a while, I may have bitten off more than I can chew and now I have to invidually color like hundreds of pixels

• Eek! 1