Stray Fawn Community

art comp? do we still wanna do those???

MAТТRESS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Moptimus Prime said:

After a month I'm finally finished! (Please click on it and zoom in if you can, I worked really hard on this)1332653211_nichesolarsystem.thumb.png.d265bddf068ef2bbee52ae47b12658dc.png

OH MMY TOD????????????????? /POS

• Eek! 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Modiano said:

Mhh... I might remake mine

alr!

((i dont want to rush anybody but i am gonna be busy in a few weeks so itd be great if these could be finished soon?? that way i can keep up with updating the rounds and such before i have stuff to do. if someone doesnt want to be in it anymore then please tell me! right now i believe the only people were waiting for is impy and sliceyy, and mod too if you wanna remake it! again im not trying to rush anyone, i just dont want this to be abandoned again because that defeats the whole purpose of re-doing it

4 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

alr!

((i dont want to rush anybody but i am gonna be busy in a few weeks so itd be great if these could be finished soon?? that way i can keep up with updating the rounds and such before i have stuff to do. if someone doesnt want to be in it anymore then please tell me! right now i believe the only people were waiting for is impy and sliceyy, and mod too if you wanna remake it! again im not trying to rush anyone, i just dont want this to be abandoned again because that defeats the whole purpose of re-doing it

I'm going to finish remaking it by tomorrow i think

• Paw up 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, pepper_ said:

im sorry for the pings cuz ik those can get annoying, but i just wanna get like..a check-in on everyone to see if they still wanna do this.

@Impy10

@Modiano

@Sliceyy-diceyy

if you dont want to do this anymore then thats fine, please just lmk tho!

I never did find that paper. Also I think the remake itself got lost so... Count the original one

• Sad 1
  • Paw up 1

• 3 months later...

iffff we still wanna do this then pogchamp, and if we dont then also pogchamp!! just. please give me an answer? or a hint of an answer? its been like 7 months and i still dont wanna rush people but like,, i would also like to know if people are still interested or not

and if you dont wanna do this anymore then that is totally fine!! just, again, please tell me thank ya :D.

• Paw up 2

• 4 months later...