Stray Fawn Community

art comp? do we still wanna do those???

MAТТRESS

43 minutes ago, ralsei deltarune said:

we literally all know who's going to win so there's literally no point lmao 

ig that's true, i still wanted to do voting for fun, but if everyone thinks it's pointless anyway then we just wont do it /nm

thank you for telling me your thoughts on it tho, i really appreciate it !!

(also sorry for pinging you i just remembered that you dont like being pinged aa)

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MATТRESS said:

ig that's true, i still wanted to do voting for fun, but if everyone thinks it's pointless anyway then we just wont do it /nm

thank you for telling me your thoughts on it tho, i really appreciate it !!

(also sorry for pinging you i just remembered that you dont like being pinged aa)

it didn't even ping me I was on mobile (and was too tired to care lmao)

• Paw up 1

3 hours ago, ralsei deltarune said:

we literally all know who's going to win so there's literally no point lmao 

3 hours ago, Modiano said:

Yeah, Lilytuft won basically.

Also mine is literally a SCP lmao

If that's the way it's gonna be, then I'm dropping out. I don't want to ruin the fun for everybody

• Sad 1

And before anyone objects, I'm not mad or upset or anything. I just want you to have fun and I'm content on not participating. I literally had postcards printed from my entry so I don't feel like it was a waste of my time or anything. /gen

Please, keep going

1 hour ago, xXAngle_WolfzXx said:

If that's the way it's gonna be, then I'm dropping out. I don't want to ruin the fun for everybody

35 minutes ago, MATTRESS said:

I've been really unmotivated to do this anyways so I'm probably dropping out too

alright, i understand

thank you for submitting, lilytuft!!! your art is super pretty, im sorry it wont be in the voting, but like i said, i understand /gen

if anyone else wants to drop out then maybe tell me by the end of the week? if everyone's lost interest in this then that's okay, but theres no use in me dragging it along if that's the case

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MATТRESS said:

alright, i understand

thank you for submitting, lilytuft!!! your art is super pretty, im sorry it wont be in the voting, but like i said, i understand /gen

if anyone else wants to drop out then maybe tell me by the end of the week? if everyone's lost interest in this then that's okay, but theres no use in me dragging it along if that's the case

I’m gonna go too :[

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, MATТRESS said:

alright, i understand

I don't like the art i submitted so I'll drop too. It's also basically my fault this happened

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Pancake said:

I’m gonna go too :[

54 minutes ago, Modiano said:

I don't like the art i submitted so I'll drop too. It's also basically my fault this happened

okay, no worries!!!

and it's not your fault mod, like i said im not upset or anything and its not that big of a deal /gen

• Paw up 1