Stray Fawn Community

Sandbox Settings i have laying around, come try some out

RubyDreams

water focused genes. (i'd recommend archipeligo (idk how to spell aaaaaaaaa))

it also includes my preferred settings, but you should probably just change that to fit your own preferrence. 

in my save, i have the females freely wander through the water, while the males wander, but stay near the nest. (underwater)

when the females are going to give birth soon, they return to the nests.

when the babies grow to have 2 action points, the females breed again.

the cycle repeats.

Water-Dwellers.sandbox

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

51 minutes ago, RubyDreams said:

water focused genes. (i'd recommend archipeligo (idk how to spell aaaaaaaaa))

it also includes my preferred settings, but you should probably just change that to fit your own preferrence. 

in my save, i have the females freely wander through the water, while the males wander, but stay near the nest. (underwater)

when the females are going to give birth soon, they return to the nests.

when the babies grow to have 2 action points, the females breed again.

the cycle repeats.

Water-Dwellers.sandbox 818 B · 0 downloads

Oooh, that's a pretty interesting idea! :D I'd look into it, but unfortunately I already have a lot of save-files so I don't have space, haha.

Also; it's spelled archipelago! :)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Speedyscout said:

Oooh, that's a pretty interesting idea! :D I'd look into it, but unfortunately I already have a lot of save-files so I don't have space, haha.

Also; it's spelled archipelago! :)

Do you know how to backup/save your savefiles? If you do this you can have as many as your computer has the space for, not just 5! (And niche savefiles are only killibytes big btw)

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Do you know how to backup/save your savefiles? If you do this you can have as many as your computer has the space for, not just 5! (And niche savefiles are only killibytes big btw)

I do, but I find it hard to keep up with playing more than 5 at a time :)

• Paw up 1

Just now, Speedyscout said:

I do, but I find it hard to keep up with playing more than 5 at a time :)

Makes sense lol. I have my savefiles organized into folders and such so I know which is which in case I ever need/want to play them. Including backups I have over a dozen, not including backups I have somewhere around 10. Three of them are other people's and are pretty much never played, a couple are ones I have saved because I didn't want to delete them but don't plan on ever playing again. A couple more are ones I plan on using/playing at some point in the future. Some I play occasionally, and then there are the ones I play consistantly, usually ones that I have a series on youtube about. Oh and I can't forget the shared ones, one with my sister (our duel cat and parrot challenge), and the other the Community Challenge. But it is kinda hard to keep them all straight so I get that isn't for everyone lol. I'm glad you know how to back-up/make a copy of your saves in case you ever need to!

• Paw up 1

Sounds interesting, I was wanting to do a fish challenge. I might check it out when I have time! I actually played around as frogs a bit but haven't posted the screenshots for it yet (plan to make a topic on that soon). Also idk if this should be in playthroughs since it isn't technically a playthrough. Maybe just in Discussion and Feedback? Though i dont think the mods will care

13 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Sounds interesting, I was wanting to do a fish challenge. I might check it out when I have time! I actually played around as frogs a bit but haven't posted the screenshots for it yet (plan to make a topic on that soon). Also idk if this should be in playthroughs since it isn't technically a playthrough. Maybe just in Discussion and Feedback? Though i dont think the mods will care

i mean, its playthroughs that haven't happened yet lol

• Paw up 1