Stray Fawn Community

polly homethread (v6??) where i get hyperfixated on this indie game called in stars and time you should play it yeah you should play it how long can i make this also deltarune :3 ALSO PLAY UNDERTALE YELLOW

MATTRESS

On 9/19/2021 at 2:19 PM, Polly said:

bet you can't spell it right either /j /lh

optifine

there I spelled it due to how much it sucks.

On 9/21/2021 at 9:05 PM, Polly said:

after grian's episode i have no idea how this is going to go but i love it already

*grain

*green

yes 

• MATTRESS changed the title to Polly homethread (v6??)

yesterday i was playing wcue and i was playing with my oc wild'flower, who is non-binary and use they/them

some person came up to me and asked me 'the last part of your bio makes no sense'

i was like 'what do you mean'

this person had the audacity to say to me: 'a cat can only be a boy or girl'

excuse me?? this is a fricken warrior cat rp game the cats are smart enough to have medicine and laws i don't think gay or trans cats are that weird??

i would be in prison for murder if wasn't for another non-binary person to step in

anger

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Polly said:

yesterday i was playing wcue and i was playing with my oc wild'flower, who is non-binary and use they/them

some person came up to me and asked me 'the last part of your bio makes no sense'

excuse me?? this is a fricken warrior cat rp game the cats are smart enough to have medicine and laws i don't think gay or trans cats are that weird??

i would be in prison for murder if wasn't for another non-binary person to step in

anger

It apparently makes more sense to have cat religion, cat law, cat society and cat racism than cat enby

• Paw up 3

14 minutes ago, Polly said:

anger

that’s angering ngl

• Paw up 2

18 minutes ago, Polly said:

anger

hjknkjxjxhijchuisdfnfjfnvdj what no

why are people like this????