Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

polly homethread (v6??) where i am cringe but i am free


polly

Recommended Posts

just relized because i dont rp alot is because i get writing block SO easily

which for some reason didn't happen with eclipse as its still running fine??

maybe its because gee and tako are also the co owners and its generally fun

wait i just relized i co own a lot of things with gee and tako

wait our group is the council yeah thats our trio name

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, sutset said:

man i really wanna make owl trans but it doesn't make sense as snowfox is cis i think

their twins and i dont think dragons can have twins which are different sexes? (AS IN ASSINED ___ AT BIRTH MODS DONT MURDER ME)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sutset said:

man i really wanna make owl trans but it doesn't make sense as snowfox is cis i think

who cares abot books i will make my charaters trans and LOGIC CANNOT STOP ME

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, sutset said:

their twins and i dont think dragons can have twins which are different sexes? (AS IN ASSINED ___ AT BIRTH MODS DONT MURDER ME)

twins can be different sexes at birth and still be twins can’t they ????

Link to comment
Share on other sites

will most likely be on hiatus 

will contuine roleplays

if you need to dm just dm me on discord -> Polly#1831

anything else with pollygussie is me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, polly said:

will most likely be on hiatus 

will contuine roleplays

if you need to dm just dm me on discord -> Polly#1831

anything else with pollygussie is me

im not austally lmao

im ok now dw

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, The One Who Turned Pale said:

i keep seeing hfjone stuff so Polly wher do you find it?

 

(craft book isn't from hfjone btw their from a rp here)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...