Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

polly homethread (v6??) where i am cringe but i am free


polly

Recommended Posts

On 5/2/2023 at 8:14 AM, shortcake said:

*inaudible screeching*

its the phantom from animal jam!!

I HAD TO SEE THAT TO REALIZE WHERE IT'S FROM

I NEVER KNEW SO MANY PEOPLE PLAYED IT (I haven't played it for a year or smth but STILL)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Foxcake the hamptercake said:

I HAD TO SEE THAT TO REALIZE WHERE IT'S FROM

I NEVER KNEW SO MANY PEOPLE PLAYED IT (I haven't played it for a year or smth but STILL)

animal jam was my earlier childhood (not just saying childhood cause im still a child lol)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Foxcake the hamptercake said:

I HAD TO SEE THAT TO REALIZE WHERE IT'S FROM

I NEVER KNEW SO MANY PEOPLE PLAYED IT (I haven't played it for a year or smth but STILL)

PLAYED? what about play

i still play it (i also rp warrior cats.. with pepper.. )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Foxcake the hamptercake said:

My main memory of animal jam is smashing everyone in checkers

mine is playind adventures for hours on end (i love phantoms so much they are skrunklies)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, polly said:

mine is playind adventures for hours on end (i love phantoms so much they are skrunklies)

I only played animal jam for a few days or weeks like, a year ago

I need motivation to play it now *Sobs* I want to obsess over it again

Link to comment
Share on other sites

cookie and impy watching me never stop posting about my aj au in silly-animal-jam-thoughts-where-we-only-talk-about-phantoms: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • polly changed the title to polly homethread (v6??) where i can't stop thinking about phantoms from animal jam
On 5/8/2023 at 10:58 AM, polly said:

this post was my peak

image.png.b7a46cc6a4eaa5c8d83548f49e4ac13c.png

OH YEAH hiiii welcome home fans on the fourms ive been one of you for a while 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

i dont even know who anyone is on the fourms anymore like no one is even active anymore here how are people still joining???? how are you getting here ?????? most of you aren't even niche fans lmao ????

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, polly said:

i dont even know who anyone is on the fourms anymore like no one is even active anymore here how are people still joining???? how are you getting here ?????? most of you aren't even niche fans lmao ????

i came here for niche and now i barely look at the niche stuff here anymore lol 

(I DON'T CARE ABOUT GRAMMAR STAY MAD LOXLEAFRAT)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Lozloxfeafcakerat said:

I cried when my parents wouldn't let me on the forums yesterday

that...

seems valid, considering it's you (no offense

3 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

i came here for niche and now i barely look at the niche stuff here anymore lol 

i honestly forgot niche existed for a while lol

5 hours ago, polly said:

i dont even know who anyone is on the fourms anymore 

that's probably from lozfeaf

they keep changing their profile to try and trick people lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, shortcake said:

That...

seems valid, considering it's you (no offense)

None taken

11 minutes ago, shortcake said:

I honestly forgot niche existed for a while lol

Can happen

11 minutes ago, shortcake said:

that's probably from lozfeaf

they keep changing their profile to try and trick people lol

Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...