Stray Fawn Community

polly homethread (v6??) where i get hyperfixated on this indie game called in stars and time you should play it yeah you should play it how long can i make this also deltarune :3 ALSO PLAY UNDERTALE YELLOW

MATTRESS

1 minute ago, Polly said:

the vaccine post should not have been closed,,,,, there was no fight so there was no reason??

i know it could "start fights" but that could go for almost everything here

also the part of "too much faith in a community full of children" makes me so fricken angry, most of the people there were older people on the forums?? and also being called a 'child' just makes me mad so uh

the topic should not  of been closed at all, as said above there was no reason so uh??

i respect sky's desision but its kinda worth to protect people? 

(this is really /nm, just being called a child is just a thing that makes me mad)

23 minutes ago, Polly said:

also the part of "too much faith in a community full of children" makes me so fricken angry, most of the people there were older people on the forums?? and also being called a 'child' just makes me mad so uh

the topic should not  of been closed at all, as said above there was no reason so uh??

(this is really /nm, just being called a child is just a thing that makes me mad)

Yeah 😔

1 hour ago, Polly said:

I consider anyone under 18 a child, which means I am a child and there are people older than me that I consider children. And you're 11...that's 4 years younger than me, all the way back to elementary school when I was a young (stupid) kid who yelled at people on Roblox. (Of course, that doesn't mean I'm better than you, in any way. My cousin is 10 and her art is crazy good??? I'm actually jealous of it, though she learned from the best sooo 😎)

and the reason was that there were already negative replies being made; it could've easily escalated into a fight, and either way it was hurtful, to me and at least 1 other person (who I will not name until/unless they name themselves).

(thank you for respecting my decision though!! ❤️)

/nm /lh with love from your friendly neighborhood spider-mod (lol) ❤️

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, Sky said:

I consider anyone under 18 a child, which means I am a child and there are people older than me that I consider children. And you're 11...that's 4 years younger than me, all the way back to elementary school when I was a young (stupid) kid who yelled at people on Roblox. (Of course, that doesn't mean I'm better than you, in any way. My cousin is 10 and her art is crazy good??? I'm actually jealous of it, though she learned from the best sooo 😎)

and the reason was that there were already negative replies being made; it could've easily escalated into a fight, and either way it was hurtful, to me and at least 1 other person (who I will not name until/unless they name themselves).

thanks for the clarification!! i was pretty confused lol 

• Paw up 1

7 hours ago, Sky said:

I'm sorry, I overreacted. I should have respected your opinion and said nothing.

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Polly said:

G U Y S

WHY DID I JUST RELIZE NOW DELTARUNE OST HAS SHEET MUSIC

I AM GOING TO PLAY THIS ON MY CLAIRNET (WHEN I GET ONE-) 

The Legend - DELTARUNE Sheet music for Piano (Solo) | Musescore.com

I THINK THIS IS A CLARIENT VERISON-

Legend - Deltarune Sheet music for Clarinet (In B Flat) (Solo) |  Musescore.com

1 minute ago, Polly said:

the first three songs are so good and then your best nightmare has to ruin it

image.png.266ecb5ef28a86b010639023047cf27d.png

you know your best nightmare is great and all but why did they have to leave flowey's maniacally laughing in it scares me every time

• MATTRESS changed the title to Polly homethread (v6??) where he talks about deltarune, and only deltarune
  • MATTRESS changed the title to Polly homethread (v6??) where I talks about deltarune, and only deltarune