Stray Fawn Community

polly homethread (v6??) where i get hyperfixated on this indie game called in stars and time you should play it yeah you should play it how long can i make this also deltarune :3 ALSO PLAY UNDERTALE YELLOW

MATTRESS

Just now, polly said:

daily reminder to not ping me FOR ANY REASON (unless your a moderator) UNLESS its on the @polly topic

/lu

OR i aucally know you & we are friends 

most people that are pinging me i don't even know that much

7 minutes ago, Dark Cacao Cookie said:

(I said sorry, okay?)(not meant to be rude)

no its not about you!! this has been happening for a while and i made another psot about it, you just reminded me to repost it 

pronounfluid culture is having your prefered pronouns change everyday but not saying them because you'll just confuse everyone so you just go by any and all pronouns and people just use he and they for you (not even it or any neo pronouns) and that annoys but you don't want to be annoying and ask people to use other pronouns because they literally will not listen

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

4 minutes ago, polly said:

pronounfluid culture is having your prefered pronouns change everyday but not saying them because you'll just confuse everyone so you just go by any and all pronouns and people just use he and they for you (not even it or any neo pronouns) and that annoys but you don't want to be annoying and ask people to use other pronouns because they literally will not listen

oh yeah i never mentioned here im pronounfluid (and have been for months)

https://pronoun.fandom.com/wiki/Pronounfluid

17 minutes ago, polly said:

but you also like he/they but you also you dont 

😀👍

Just now, polly said:

guess who just took (with permisson) a lot of takos unused ocs and unbought adopts

i think!!!

@licorice cookie is this true

or were we just joking

anyways if it is prepare for so much art

if its not tako and everyone else should still prepaare