Stray Fawn Community

polly homethread (v6??) where i get hyperfixated on this indie game called in stars and time you should play it yeah you should play it how long can i make this also deltarune :3 ALSO PLAY UNDERTALE YELLOW

MATTRESS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, polly said:

hi guys if i dont know you/we're friends please dont dig up my old posts 🙏 its kind of strange to me 

literally most of the things i do here are just bits with my friends, and i dont really want to explain every inside joke. so ermmmm yippeee! 

• MATTRESS changed the title to polly homethread (v6??) where i get hyperfixated on this indie game called in stars and time you should play it yeah you should play it how long can i make this also deltarune :3

i love going on the forums to lurk and then to be jumpscared by someones murder drones pfp and i have to act really normal and pretend i didn't make all my friends watch it 4 weeks ago 

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, polly said:

i love going on the forums to lurk and then to be jumpscared by someones murder drones pfp and i have to act really normal and pretend i didn't make all my friends watch it 4 weeks ago 

muder dones 😨

11 hours ago, polly said:

boo i have the pfp hehehehehe

On 12/13/2023 at 12:48 PM, icecatcake said:

wait so the game that is the name of ur thread is it good 

On 12/13/2023 at 6:07 PM, takoyamaaaS said:

not polly adn ive only played like 2 hours but YES ABSOLUTELY its so good

YES. YES. YES IT IS. ive had it for 2 weeks and ive already have 67 hours in it

the game is about this little guy named siffrin and hes GOING THROUGH IT!!!! the characters are super well written and its made me cry countless times...... you should play it 

HOWEVER it does go into some themes that might make some uncomfortable, https://www.instarsandtime.com/ you can find the content warnings here

it is such a good game i can't recommend it enough. please play in stars and time. please. 

13 hours ago, polly said:

YES. YES. YES IT IS. ive had it for 2 weeks and ive already have 67 hours in it

the game is about this little guy named siffrin and hes GOING THROUGH IT!!!! the characters are super well written and its made me cry countless times...... you should play it 

HOWEVER it does go into some themes that might make some uncomfortable, https://www.instarsandtime.com/ you can find the content warnings here

it is such a good game i can't recommend it enough. please play in stars and time. please. 

ok im still going to have to ask and let my parents go into it but well see what happens 

ill probably get it

i am a murder drones veteran... started watching when the pilot came out

honestly i'm so happy tadc got really popular and people started watching murder drones its so good.

• Like 1

Just now, polly said:

i should be more active here. slither has given me a reason not to lurk as everyone in the discord is talking about them

if i said a swear you think anyone would notice other than mod... philo hasn't been here since january i don't think anyone cares