Stray Fawn Community

polly homethread (v6??) where i get hyperfixated on this indie game called in stars and time you should play it yeah you should play it how long can i make this also deltarune :3 ALSO PLAY UNDERTALE YELLOW

MATTRESS

1 hour ago, polly said:

52 days until the spring equinox WHICH also means murder drones 7 could release close to then AND my siffrin plushie (pfp) is supposed to arrive around then we are winning

i eated siffrin actually. sorry

Just now, polly said:

I LOVE THYME AND PURSLANE <333 MY FAVORITE LESBIANS 

sorry for monachopsis posting. it will happen again 

my deltarune hyperfixation is turning 3 this year. i dont like that. i really dont like that

well at least its probably coming out this year so 

On 10/3/2021 at 7:50 PM, polly said:

guys this isn't good

image.thumb.png.d95ecdfdfb180ac79c88a15681b69a4c.png

NO LITTLE GUY DONT PLAY DELTARUNE!!!!! YOU WILL GET A HYPERFIXATION FOR 2 YEARS STRAIGHT!!!! 

On 2/1/2024 at 12:36 AM, polly said:

my deltarune hyperfixation is turning 3 this year. i dont like that. i really dont like that

oph yeah. well m y vague beetlejuice musical interest is turning 4 thisyear. beat THAT

Just now, polly said:

why do i have the 4th most posts on this forum what the hell 

5th sorry guys i cant read

image.thumb.png.6f1669dedf57df5b312c4126db66ebfc.png

On 10/6/2021 at 8:13 PM, polly said:

i hope me liking deltarune isn't a phase like the steven universe one was-

i find this post Really funny because the Steven universe wasn't a phase.... it was a hyperfixation but then I went through the "Acutual that's Cringe." phase of my life

cringe culture is dead guys do whatever you want ❤️

• Paw up 1

Just now, polly said:

i find this post Really funny because the Steven universe wasn't a phase.... it was a hyperfixation but then I went through the "Acutual that's Cringe." phase of my life

cringe culture is dead guys do whatever you want ❤️

WHY IS THERE A HEART

❤️

Just now, polly said:

WHY IS THERE A HEART

❤️

why does it AUTOCORRECT < 3 TO HEART EMOJI WHEN I POST

honestly love deltarune it changed my brain chemistry 

i was she/they when i started playing it and then i they/he'd and also stole kris's name for myself 

• MATTRESS changed the title to polly homethread (v6??) where i get hyperfixated on this indie game called in stars and time you should play it yeah you should play it how long can i make this also deltarune :3 ALSO PLAY UNDERTALE YELLOW
On 2/9/2024 at 8:32 PM, MATTRESS said:

play undertale yellow 

PLAY UNDERTALE YELLOW IM TELLING YOU

its soo good the ending made me cry harder than i think i ever have about a game..i love starlo 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey murder drone likers how are we feeling after. That episode. 

i think my emotions can only be described as. these dms i sent to cookie while watching it 

image.thumb.png.de7b53e655e5671b610bfa0900c205a0.png

I Think i will be processing that episode for a long time. i watched it twice and im. Woag. im scared for whatever murder drones 8 will be 

personally i think it was really good. heres my tier list as i cannot express my likeing things in any other way

image.png.0398ba3477bb76e00da35c63da56e05f.png

i LOVE LOVE LOVE 3 and 4, favorite episodes by far honestly, i really really like 6 too, i just think its really good

1 and 7 are a tier because they are Good but not really My favorite. i enjoyed them very much. 7 is all over the place but i think thats okay because they Did just watch v die and all the other stuff that just went down in that episode but!!! its still good

2 is. okay. i liked it but its not as good as the others? its fine.

5 is the weakest episode to me, like its really sudden and strange, but its not? Bad per say. murder drones is just veryy bad at pacing and honestly im okay with that. it goes in c and d tier bc i couldn't figure out which. 

and my thoughts on 7 below

MAJOR SPOILERS for the WHOLE EPISODE below

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

WHAT.??????? NORI YEVA  YURI IS REAL?????? MAYBE????????? THE WHOLE TESSA THING????? DOLL GETTING FNAF JUMPSCARED????????? THE ENDING?????????????????????? WHAT. WHAY SEME A. IM NOT OKAY GUYS. IM NOT READY FOR EPISODE 8 I THINK 

that concludes my monthly homethread post. tell me ur thoughts on 7 i want to hear them even if you didn't like it. i need to process this episode